2006 Tournament Dates

Graham

Staff member
Just received some tournament dates from AMF for Adults in 2006 - mark your calendars!

* January 28,29 South Australia Cup - Cross Road SA
* January 28,29 Womens Adelaide Cup - Norwood SA
* April 14, 15, 16 Vic 150 - Keon Park VIC
* April 15,16, 17 Australian Open - Sunshine VIC
* May 19,20,21 K&K Classic - Kedron QLD
* July 22, 23 NSW Open - Mt Druitt NSW
* Sep 1, 2, 3 South Pacific Classic - Moorabbin VIC
* December 2,3 Brunswick Australian Cup - Tuggeranong ACT

any times come with that graham?? was going to put them in calendar (as it is a slow day at work 2day) but I found that the calendar requires times.

Just put midnight to midnight mate, the time shouldnt be a required field, I will look into removing it.

Hey Graham,
Just wondering if u had the youth tournament dates for next year? If so could u plz ether post them or send them 2 me in a private message.
Thanx a lot

Felicyti Murphy

National Ratings?

Hi Graham...

Are these all Nationally Rated tournaments?

If not - is it possible to mark or distinguish the difference between those that are and those that are not. As you may or may not know I want to give bowlig a serious nudge over the next couple of years, but don't want to waste my leave and money travelling to tournaments that dont attract national ratings points.

thanks,

Pete

Are the above dates correct?

Am I reading it right that there are NO tournaments in Victoria in January, February or March - then two on the same conflicting dates in April?

How does that work?

PB

Dates are correct. VIC150 is a ladies tournament (not sure if you want to enter that). :D

Cannington Classic will not be a nationally ranked event next year. What you see is what you get from AMF Tournaments for next year.

All the nationally ranked and other major tournaments around the country in 2006 are in the calendar section of www.tenpin.org.au

Theirs is completely up to date as far as I know.

It includes Youth and Senior tournaments as well for those that are interested.

Back
Top Bottom