2006 Sharp Plywood Youth Champion of Champions

Kellie

Facebook Rocks
I would just like to say congrats to David Porto from Victoria for taking out the male youth Champion of Champions, and also a big congrats to Kimberley-Rose Haining for taking out the females Champion of Champions.

Also congrats to Jadye Flanagan and Glen Loader for finishing second.

Well done to all bowlers.

Congrats to both Kimmy and Porto, you both bowled very well over the weekend and deserved your wins

Congrats again, also congrats goes to all those bowlers that made the cut everyone bowled well..... Well Done

I would also like to thank the staff at the bowl for running a fantastic tournament, with thanks also going to Greg and Coleen Sharp for sponsoring the tournament, with out all those people the tournament would not have been possible. Thankyou Again

I just want to say congrats to David Porto, and Kimberley Haining for there wins! You both bowled really well over the weekend....

I had a fantastic time bowling the tournament, and a great time bowling with David in the matchplay.. Well done to all bowlers that made the cut, great effort by them all!

PORTO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mate top job as i already told you today, your a champ mate. Chip, well done dude on your second place!

Kimmy, wow what a champ, i was hoping you would win, and im glad to see you did. That drink is looking good hey. See you in hobart next week.

Well done to all

Matt

Well well well, what can i say..... During practise on Saturday, i hear Porto scream out, from 8 lanes away, PANIC!!! It was then, that i knew i would have to bowl awesome to get anywhere near him. I wasn't wrong. With his PANIC in his hand, continuously pounding the pocket, the fact that he forgot his spare ball, wasn't even a factor! Porto, you bowled so good all weekend mate. Proud of ya mate.... Go Columbia 1-2!!!!! Also, what a fantastic speech, i think anyone that was there would definately agree, haha

Well done on the win Porto man! I'll have to come down your way and u can teach me how to bowl good like! :D

Congrats Porto it was only because you were bringin sexy back that you won;)
& Kimmy, Congrats your a champ!

Well done to everyone who made the cut.

Congratulations to the winners of the tournament. Also thank you to the staff for running a successfull tournament and a huge thank you to Greg and Colleen for their sponsorship.

Firstly I would like to thank Sue, Kat and Val for running an awesome tournament and to Greg and Colleen for their sponsorship.

Portosi and Kimmy,
Congratulations you guys on both your wins! You both bowled awesome and it was really good to see you guys take home the trophies..And Porto, thank you for bringing sexy back!!;) ;)
Jayde and Glen,
You both are truly two people I love to watch bowl. You guys hung in there the whole time and never let anything get yous down.
Rowan and Hayley,
Oh my gosh! Rowan, I havent seen you bowl for ages man and the first time I you smash em!! Well done buddy. Hayley..You are my hero lol. You bowled awesomely. First you top quallify then you come 3rd!!. It was so good to be able to watch you bowl so well.

And just before I end this post I would just like to say Congratulations to my BEST FRIEND Kylie Kassel for making the cut and bowling so well all weekend! She certainly did her Friends and Family proud. Well done ****!

Taya.

P.S Adam..we will have to make it next year :cool:

Well done to both the winners!
Porto mate, proving once again you're one of the best youth bowlers going round at the moment.
Kimberley-Rose, you're first big win (away from the pokies and roulette table anyway). Very proud!

Congrats to both winners. Porto you are a machine. Great bowling. Thank you also to the Kat, Val and Sue for running the tournament.

Congrats to both winners. Porto you are a machine. Great bowling. Also congrats to Jayde and Glen for outstanding performances. Thank you also to the Kat, Val and Sue for running the tournament.

Back
Top Bottom