2005 Hall Of Shame

This is the ONLY time I will post something in here, you can trust me on that!

Last night (Tuesday) I bowled 212, 201, 148, 225 for a 784 series.

Any game less than 170 for me is considered a Shame File game.
In relation to what is a shame file game, I rekon it should be a game of at least 30 pins below your average.

That's my opinion and im stickin with it!

Yahoo

Hey all!

Been meaning to dob my bowling partner in for a couple of weeks. :D :D

First off on 29 & 30 at Sunshine, he shots his best series ever (a 550 something), then comes out on the same pair, same oiling pattern (we had it checked) and shots a 97 game which included a 5-7-10. :flasings:

It was a laugh riot coz for once I actually beat him scratch (ain't bowling the best lately)

Anyway, catchya Bec! :cool:

The best score in bowling that I ever got is 118, but I think thats good for someone who maybe bowls twice a year.

95 - 87 - 120 - 88 = 390.. thats great bowling right there.. im the best bowler ever.. haha that was done on tuesday.. i really wanted that 120 game to be a 77...so i could have a perfect "no games over 100" never happened! i posted it in "lowest games in one night" but its a fairly shameful effort so it can go in here too!

Blonde_brunette_lis said:
95 - 87 - 120 - 88 = 390.. thats great bowling right there.. im the best bowler ever.. haha that was done on tuesday.. i really wanted that 120 game to be a 77...so i could have a perfect "no games over 100" never happened! i posted it in "lowest games in one night" but its a fairly shameful effort so it can go in here too!
Good Effort :D

State Masters at Devonport last weekend:

Androo Phillips, Jason Commane, Aaron Franklin, Steve Smith & Garry Crick all leaving the 5-7-10.
Tuesday night apparently Paul Oakley left the 5-7-10 at Moonah - he kept that one quiet.

Tiger said:
State Masters at Devonport last weekend:

Androo Phillips, Jason Commane, Aaron Franklin, Steve Smith & Garry Crick all leaving the 5-7-10.
Tuesday night apparently Paul Oakley left the 5-7-10 at Moonah - he kept that one quiet.

Any converted?? Or close to it?

ok befor anyone else can put this up yes today bowling in spc i bowled 298 then 116

~Mrs Storm~ said:
Any converted?? Or close to it?
Ummm...No
icon7.gif

Mind you, leaving the 5-7-10 in Devonport is as common as leaving the 4-9 up there. The racks resemble something like a street-bum's teeth, or a duckpin centre. But that'll get fixed up eventually.

I will admit my 5-7-10 at Devonport was FLUSH!

I also sent 1 messenger that weekend, and got a standing ovation... they hadn't seen one for 3 years :D

i rode a 5-7-10 in teams cahlenge and i needed a strike to win [-(

Back
Top Bottom