2003 BURDEKIN OPEN - $3000 1st Place GUARANTEED!!!!!!

Attention all Scratch Bowlers Burdekin Bowl is proud to present the 2003 BURDEKIN OPEN to be held at Burdekin Bowl, AYR in North Queensland on 12th, 13th, and 14th September with a GUARANTEED First Place Prize money of $3,000.00. Entry forms will be available in the north from March and also will be given to Graham to upload onto this site. If you have any further queries about Tournament please don't hesitate to contact the Burdekin Bowl on 07 4783 3332 or E.Mail [email protected] or [email protected].

Thank you
Helen Rush, Sam and Frank Nucifora :D :D [/b]

To all those southern bowlers interested in this tournament, our bowl is 80km south of Townsville (where rauchig is to be held) which you may think will be a problem but the locals are more than happy to car pool from the townsville airport directly to your motel TOTALLY FREE OF CHARGE!!!!!!. If some of you are worried about the cost of accomodation the Nucifora's and other willing locals are more than happy to try and put you up for the weekend. Our great town also has 6 affordable motels with great rates!!!!! all within walking distance of the bowl.

Anybody interested in these arrangements please ring Sam Nucifora on
(07) 4783 3332.
Or simply post a reply on here and we will be more than happy to help you.

Can't wait to hear from you all.

Sam & Frank Nucifora

guys guys guys... this tournament is going to be big come up and see our north queensland talent

email the locals and get ur entry in now

Just to let the bowlers know, don't go expecting the North Queensland desert you may of heard of in most centres. Ayr is one of few centres who know how to put down some oil and I am sure the event will be fanatasic! Between squads fit in some local fishing or laze around down the beach nearby, it's your call.

If you live in Brisbane and are one of those who like to pick and choose your events because of the cost and lane conditions, PICK THIS ONE! Good money, good conditions and great value.

$3000 for 1st, paying down extremely well, 13hrs drive from Brisbane with a few drivers is definelty worth the trip. Sam's gone to alot of effort to put this on including charging next to nothing for game fees! I"ll be there, hope some decent Brisbane bowlers join me.

G

Back
Top Bottom