16 lbs Soccer Bowling Ball

N

natty

Hi have been looking around for awhile now and found one site that had a Storm Bowling Ball with a soccer ball pattern on it but they were out of stock.

Just wondering if anyone knows where to find one that I can order to Melbourne Australia.

Thanks

AMF have a sports ball leagues starting or running with Soccer Balls, Basket Balls & Golf Balls. Give your local centre a call to find out more.

I hope this helps

Thanks for the help guys but sadly Brando's Proshop was out of stock, and got an email from storm bowling yesterday stating that the sports range was discontinued 3 years ago, so would say that any hopes of finding a new one are gone.

Did storm ever bring out the soccer ball in purple?
I was chatting to a guy that i know and apparantly there is a special edition soccer ball in purple?
Does anyone know about this or have any idea where to find one?

Did storm ever bring out the soccer ball in purple?
I was chatting to a guy that i know and apparantly there is a special edition soccer ball in purple?
Does anyone know about this or have any idea where to find one?

Yeah they did but they only made a limited number and I've only seen one or two pictures of it on the internet so they must be extremely rare.

Does anyone know where I can get a Soccer Bowling Ball from for a friend of mine she is looking for one.

Thanks
Janelle

i have a 15 lb stom soccer ball if anyone is interested and i also know the dino at ipwich superbowl has some of the limited edition coloured soccer balls not sure what lb they are though

Back
Top Bottom