15lb Storm Soccer Ball and Golf Ball

I'm am looking to buy a 15lb Storm Soccer Ball and a 15lb Storm Golf Ball. If anyone has one let me know

Thanks
Hugh

I have both undrilled 15lbs Storm Golfball and Soccerball. To my knowledge, the Golfball was one of the last ones in existence. I ordered it from Kansas. Sadly I missed my chance to get a Storm Baseball because I was a slacker and didn't buy it when I had the chance. Rumours are that Storm may re-release them in the future due to popular demand. Here is a pic of the Golfball just to tease you. Damn I'm cruel! :twisted: Does anyone else in Australia have one of these? I've never seen anyone with one as yet.

So I take it your not selling! Storm actually did re-release these for a short time last year I think.

Mate I'd love to help you, I really would. It's just that I've grown so attached to them. They look so good displayed in my cabinet next to my bowling pins along with all my other clear balls, it would be hard to part with it. I wouldn't be a fool and try to extort you by asking for some stupid price for them. I also have the Storm Gridiron ball. I really want the Baseball and I'm kicking myself for not buying it when I had the chance.

I don't wish to hijack this thread but if anyone knows where I can buy an undrilled 15lbs Storm Baseball, I'm dead keen. I'll sell my soul, :twisted: okay perhaps not but I'll pay $250 for one. ;)

Yeah I actually had a grid-iron ball, but it started to crack abit around the fingers. My brother has the basketball and that is starting to crack abit around the fingers too. So now I'm looking for these two.

Yeah I actually had a grid-iron ball, but it started to crack abit around the fingers. My brother has the basketball and that is starting to crack abit around the fingers too. So now I'm looking for these two.

Really? What is the weight of his Basketball? It ain't exactly my favourite as it reminds me more of a beachball than a basketball, however I wouldn't mind having it to add to the collection. I'd have to of course plug it and resurface it, but would he be interested in parting with it by any chance? Perhaps even a swap deal could be arranged? Let me know dude :D

Hi All.
If anyone is interested I have a new 15lb soccer ball in stock which can do for $250 total including freight.
Please contact me direct for any more info.
Regards.
:D

Back
Top Bottom