15lb Clearout

CT

Cleaning out the garage to make way for new toys.

I have for sale the following all 15lb, drilled for right hander.

2 x Storm Reign of Fire, both with about 50 games on them. $60 each or $100 the pair
1 x Storm Invasion, 75 games on it. $60
1 x Brunswick Dry Zone, 40 games on it, ideal league ball for those with a bit of hand. $40

These 2 are oldies but very good balls in their day. Little tired now but would be good for those starting out on house shots

1 x Storm Agent, lots of games on it, $20 or free if you pick it up
1 x Storm Eraser PBT, untold number of games, $20 or free if you pick it up

All balls are located in Belconnen, ACT and if you are local you are welcome to pick them up and save postage.

None of the above prices included postage as this amount varies depending where you are.

If you are interested in any of the balls please send me a PM with your postcode so i can work out the cost of postage.

CT

Storm Agent, Eraser and 1 x Reign of Fire have gone.

Still available

1 x Storm Reign of Fire, with about 50 games on it. $60
1 x Storm Invasion, 75 games on it. $60
1 x Brunswick Dry Zone, 40 games on it, ideal league ball for those with a bit of hand. $40

Chris is a mate of mine, so to help out, I can assure you that his gear is in tip top shape. He cleans and resurfaces it regularly. For example, I've thought about buying his remaining Reign of Fire myself. That thing rolls great and hits hard. If you're looking for strong arc, it's the daddy. But as I say in my add, I have way too many bowling balls!

Back
Top Bottom