Young talent on fire

S

Scotty Gooch

Finally someone has let me post a book of shame.
Keiran Mott (up and coming talent in our sport) smashes the pocket @ Belconnen Bowl last Wednesday Night only to leave 8- 10 Cold and then to make thing worse @ Queanbeyan the next night in the pocket for yet another 8-10 cold, this has to hurt given such a wide open lane.

But not to be out done by his mate Andrew Blissett crushed the pocket the same thursday singles league on the same pair of lanes only leave the coldest 5 pin in history.

Its nice to see young talented bowlers coming thru but guys please put your fingers in the bowling ball.
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_biggrin.gif

mr milkman, mr milkman, please please please can u teach me to rev it, hahaha.
and i didnt think 5 pins were bookable!!!

The secret of revving the ball in my eyes is:

Shut your eyes and raise your arms in the air as if you are directing aircraft traffic

Works for me!

IT's been reported that Andrew (Blissett) has been at it again at Queanbeyan bowl last night. He was playing on lanes 1 & 2 when he left the 4-5-7 out of the hole...hehehe good work Andrew!!
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_razz.gif
icon_razz.gif

it seems that some people dont know the rules of "the book"
i believe, and correct me if im wrong, but if u spare a bookable leave, it is then rendered unbookable.
since i spared the 4 5 7, which was actually a bucket and the 2 pin fell over (and not flush in the pocket), i would seem to think that i cant be booked for it.
as for the 5 pin - since when can you book single pins!!!! i spared it anyway .

if anyone knows better, please let me know
later all

SURE the "official" book of shame has those rules .. but mate if you are leaving 5 pins you deserve to cop **** about it.

Smile you've been booked.
icon_biggrin.gif

*click* booked

if u dont want to be booked leaving 5 pins in the pocket then remember to pick your BOWLING BALL off the ball rack and not a PUMPKIN
icon_biggrin.gif

PoonMan

p.s but sometimes pumpkins arent that bad.. fosters pumpkin seemed to be carrying on the last day of tassie rolloffs
icon_razz.gif

you know its all good
DJ Luko

hey i am just wondering

what exactly is bookable and what isn't?

can somebody tell me please

Ah yes goochie. direct quote from Goochie during coaching "You have twice as much hand as i ever did" unquote. Ok thankyou!!! by the way if you have seen the condition belco's lanes are in u might understand the fact that u cant hit on the ball.

Cmon Keiran, if you only had twice as much
hand as goochie you could count the revs...1.....2......3 that'd be about it hehehe Tell him to give you some credit!
icon_biggrin.gif

AARRRHHHHHHH BOYS,
Keiran I'm glad you remembered what I said because now there is no excuse when you bowl badly.

Drew, Keiran I can't beleive you blokes are sledging me but I figure its only another febble attempt to get me back on the lanes and you know what it's not going to work.

A spinner I may have been, bald, fat and retired but guys now I can sit back and watch, laugh and sledge because I'm not out there doing it anymore.

Keiran I was going to put on the forum a congrats to you for making the Rachuig team, and to quote me again " Hard work on and off the lanes will always pay off". But after that forget it mate!

Na only joking well done mate and some things I have taught you are true.

Drew - no comment! except you got nothing!

Goochie
icon_razz.gif
icon_razz.gif
icon_razz.gif
icon_razz.gif

hey bliss......
They're right man,a 5 pin is sad!!!!!!
don't worry i've felt one,ok more then one but hey who cares???
Yeah this guy NO.1 all-stars!!!
hahaha heaps soft shot!!!

Back
Top Bottom