Yep. He's done again.

CHIN

Congrats to Jason Turai on his 5th 300 game tonight (his 3rd of the season) in game 2 of the Brunswick League at Woodville Bowl.
He also finshed with a 786 series after 232, 300, 254 games.

Re: Yep. He's done IT again.

You beat me to it Chin ;)

apparently i was meant to post it... or someone else was meant to beat me to it.... and no it wasnt you Chin ;) lol

anyway....

AAAAAAAAAAAWESOME effort from Mr T.

Congrats AGAIN Jase..

Glad to see the series was ALOT more than the last couple :D

Cheers
Marty

its all good robbie..

it seems some people had something to say about me posting congratulatory posts in the past.

but i guess at least its posted it shouldnt matter who posts it.

i probably wont post anyting else like that again, wouldnt wanna upset any one......

CONGRATS again Jason!!

marty

Congrats again dude well what a year you are having.

Catch up with you soon dude.
congrats that means 6 isn't to far away then.

Unfknblvbl.

Makes you wonder what exactly they're laying down there at Woodville, not taking away anything from the talent of Mirt, of course. Still takes 12 great shots.

Congrats (again, this is getting boring!!) mate.....you keeping up with the '1 every 2.8 weeks' i see?? LOL

Wow!!! What a game to watch!
It was awesome.
Congratulations Jason!
Well bowled and great to watch keep them coming!
Amanda

Hey thanks guys, I really appreciate the congrats.

I'll try and keep bowling 300's so you have things to do at work when you're bored ****less, ok chinner?

And Marty... c'mon? i only shot one 600 series with a 300 in it, and im not sure bout the whole posting thing, but IF i shoot another one, you can post away with my blessings. hahaha

Michael don't hate the player, lol. Im pretty sure you bowl there too. Thanks anyways hahahahah and ill try and hold you to the 2.8 weeks.

Thanks you all and till next time, i'll see you on channel 31!

Back
Top Bottom