Ebonite XXXCEL OR BIG TIME PEARL ....???

Dean-Wrobel

'Hammer Bowling' :)
hey im tossing up between these two balls but am not sure which one i should buy...? can anyone who has these balls please tell me your thoughts on the balls and which one would be a better buy... thanks heaps
dean :D

Re: CEL OR BIG TIME PEARL ....???

hey i havent tryed the xxxcel but i do have a big time pearl, hits sooo hard, and hook is just amazing,

I personly have not used either but from what iv'e seen the big time pearl has an excellent hook but the xxxcel hits a little bit harder so i guess it's all about what style you prefer

Hi dean!
Ive got 3 of these balls (2 big times and a XXXcel) and all are great balls. It all comes down to what you want the ball to do. Ive probably had more success with the XXXcel, having bowled 2 300's with it (once sanded and the other polished) on completely different patterns. It has always been a ball that has control, mine doesnt hook off the lane, but there is always a line to the pocket with it. You've already hurd what ive thought about the Big Time Pearl.
If your looking for something you can drill or resurface to use for any condition, go for the XXXcel, or if you want something that will take down any fresh condition, go the Big Time Pearl. Either way, your not goin to go wrong.

I hope ive helped you out a bit

yeh hamish thanks heaps youve been lotsa healp :D thanks again everyone i think im goin to buy the xxxcel and maybe the big time pearl as well if i can get them both second hand cheap i already have 2 offers that are great! hopefully i can get both these balls as i have heard great things from everyone about them.
dean :)

Back
Top Bottom