World Championships Results

World Champs Masters

Micheal Little assured of medal.......qualifying in 3rd place.
Goes into stepladder to decide which medal.

Good luck & great bowling.....hoping for the GOLD!!!!!!!
Has to beat Tim Mack if he gets to final.

Belmo finished in 4th place....bad start to 2nd block seem to have cost him dearly...still a great effort.

Cheers
Colin

My apologies!!!!!!!
Teach me to rely on other people for info.

Above results are after game 15, 1 game to go.

Sorry people

Colin

Well you are still right, Mick has finished 3rd and Belmo 4th - Mick guaranteed Australias only medal so far and a chance to make it a Gold one !! GO MICK !! :eek:nfire:

Masters at 16 games

Results after 16 Games

1 TIM MACK USA 3943 238.94
2 MOHD AL QUBAISI UAE 3785 228.44
3 MICHAEL LITTLE AUS 3694 225.88
4 JASON BELMONTE AUS 3651 220.06

Stepladder tomorrow

Ian Nicholls

Full masters results

Full Masters Results as sent by Lynne Clay WTBA Media

Herewith official scores from final match in Masters ....

Mike Little secured 3rd spot for tomorrow morning's Stepladder final, finishing on 3694, despite defeat by Jason Belmonte in positional game...Jason finished on 3651, with USA's Tim Mack top seed on 3943 and UAE's Mohd Al Qubaisi second on 3785.

In Women's division, Philippines Liza Clutario top seed on 3573, just 3 pins ahead of Diandra Hyman from the USA and Korea's Lee Eun Ock 19 pins behind.

Thus, two Asian Zone and one American Zone bowler in both Men's and Women's top 3 stepladder Grand final tomorrow

The text above is from Lynne Clay

Ian Nicholls

GOOD LUCK MICK

All the very best of Luck to Mick tomorrow in his endeavour to claim the coveted GOLD MEDAL in the MASTERS

You all keep mentioning that he has to beat Mack but believe me his first hurdle is no gimme either

Mohammed al Quabasi WORLD CUP Winner back in the late 80's (o think 88')and has been ranked amongst his peers throughout the ARAB world as number one along side Ahmeed Shaheen since then

All the best Mick 2 mighty hurdles but all in all a magnificient effort to qualify 3rd.

Congrats to all the Aussies on your efforts, looked to have been a huge affiar this year and i'm sure the education received will be invaluable for the years to come

Wishing you all a safe journey back Down Under "HOME"

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fantastic result Mick. You've made us all proud! All you hard work has paid off..When you get home, you'll probably win the next 2-3 tournaments.

Belmo...You can add this top finish to your ever growing list of great accomplishments..You might just be the Tim Mack of the future!

If I am reading it right Michael has just turned Bronze into Silver at he least. Defeating MOHD AL QUBAISI UAE 179-175.
Are these just one game matches?? if so now it will be Mick v's the the Mack for the Gold
good luck Michael.

Certainly looks that way Jan... Lets just hope that was Mick's warm up game and he will now come out all guns blazing for his games against Tim Mack...

GO AUSSIES!! :D :D :D

Michael won the first game against Tim Mack - 205 to 172. A handy head start going into the second game..

GO MICK !!!!

Back
Top Bottom