Woodville Skins

I guess your planning to bowl well then Bman!!

But your $20 is not neccessary, we will be paying for the sanctioning, but hanks anyway

Danielle

Updated list

1. Alex Klass
2. Amanda Bauer
3. Ashely Warren
4. Bill johnson
5. Brenton Davy
6. Brenton Manning
7. Chris Cummins
8. Chris Walden
9. Colin Hunt
10. Damo Teague
11. Darren Hill
12. David Kuhn
13. Isaac Elliott
14. Jason Tura1 (lol)
15. Jeff Elliott
16. Mathew Schoessow
17. Michael Tran
18. Paul Dollman
19. Paul Streaty
20. Rex Mead
21. Robert Chinner
22. Robert Elliott
23. Shane Tunnah
24. Tony Long
25. Tony Stoppel

Hey all fantastic work thats 25 now the more we get the more the skins will go up!!

Cheers all shano

Hi All,
Just letting you know that in the event of trying to get this tournament accredited, some changes have been made to the flyer, please take the time to view it. So everyone understands that it is a TBA tournament and strict dress codes no smoking/drinking etc.. Also in the Event of a tie the money will be split between those who have tied.

Updated list:

Alex Klass
Amanda Bauer
Ashely Warren
Bill Johnson
Brenton Davy
Brenton Manning
Chris Cummins
Chris Walden
Colin Hunt
Damo Teague
Darren Hill
David Kuhn
Isaac Elliott
Jason Turai
Jeff Elliott
Mathew Schoessow
Michael Tran
Paul Dollman
Paul Streaty
Rex Mead
Robert Chinner
Robert Elliott
Shane Tunnah
Steven Doecke
Tony Long
Tony Stoppel
Zac Krebbecx

Thanks, Danielle

Attachments

• Flyer[1].doc
    224 KB · Views: 36
Hi All - unfortunately I am unable to bowl in this event due work commitments:(. The security control room where I work is having its Opening of our brand new control center.
but,
I would still like to help Shane & Danielle so I thought the only fair thing would be is to sponsor 1 youth bowler:). If He/She would like to PM me and tell my why you like to bowl in this tournament, I will let you know who I have decided on.

Thanks

Dave Kuhn
p.s Michael - can they earn my points ?:wtf1:

may i make a suggestion dave, there is a very talented young bowler by the name of Mat Krinis, in my opinion has great potiential and is holding close to a 220 ave at woodville and i think only 16, but unfortunatly his family doesnt have alot of money, if ur interested in sponsering him pm me and i'll give u more details.

cheers shano

may i make a suggestion dave, there is a very talented young bowler by the name of Mat Krinis, in my opinion has great potiential and is holding close to a 220 ave at woodville and i think only 16, but unfortunatly his family doesnt have alot of money, if ur interested in sponsering him pm me and i'll give u more details.
cheers shano

Yes i would agree, i have known Mat Krinis for many years know. He is a great young bowler who has a lot of potential. He is also currently bowling really well and won the 2008 South Australian Junior Male Masters held at Salisbury only a few weeks ago.

p.s Michael - can they earn my points ?:wtf1:

LOL wish they could, even if it was purely for your generosity mate....but I'm not too sure the other participants would allow it.

BTW, I think Matty Krinis is a good nomination...

Thanks again for being so generous mate. You are to be applauded. :thmbup::groupwave::thmbup:

Hi All,

Updated squad list...

Alex Klass
Amanda Bauer
Ashely Warren
Bill Johnson
Brenton Davy
Brenton Manning
Chirs Mowat
Chris Cummins
Chris Walden
Colin Hunt
Damo Teague
Darren Hill
David Kuhn/Matt Krinis
Graham Simpson
Isaac Elliott
Jason Turai
Jeff Elliott
Mathew Schoessow
Michael Tran
Paul Dollman
Paul Streaty
Rex Mead
Robert Chinner
Robert Elliott
Shane Tunnah
Steven Doecke
Tony Long
Tony Stoppel
Zac Krebbekx

Not Too Long now...Looking forward to the event!!

Danielle

Hi All,
Sorry to be such a pain, But new updated flyer again!, with Accreditation Number
A08/0195 and as apart of the accreditation it must say 'All Bowlers must be TBA REGISTERED'...
I will try to get everyone's numbers beforehand, so we dont have to do it on the day!
Danielle

Attachments

• Flyer[1].doc
    223.5 KB · Views: 25
What about sponor a senior Dave, will that do.
cheers
Tony

Ok Tony I will do you a deal ;)- I will pay for your bowling for the 5 Tournaments - as long you you pay for my Bathroom renovation :D

Anyway Matt Krinis has been given the green light to bowl - I hope he bowls well - Good luck to rest of you :cool:

Dave

Thanks for the offer, but no.

Anyway I would hate to be sponsored, (by anyone) . Too much pressure, I would feel that I would be owned by them.......scary

Hope your Matty bowls well for you !

cheers

Tony

If you haven't done already, you can add Peter Jones to the list.

See everyone tomorrow :)

Back
Top Bottom