Skins Tournament

SNEEZY

To all of those who remember, there was a 10 game scratch tournament that was held at Salisbury bowl on the 14th April which was organised and run by SAMBA (Refer "10 game Scratch Tournament").

Further to this SAMBA are holding another tournament which is being run in a skins format. Information as follows:

DATE: 7th July 2002

VENUE: Village Bowl - Golden Grove

CHECK IN: 9:45am

GAMES: 8

COST: $100.00

Prizes per game are based on 20 Bowlers.

1ST $70
2ND $45
3RD $25
4TH $15
5TH $10

For those bowlers that are interested in competing in the skins tournament you can contact Mike Newport on:

MOBILE PHONE: 0419 030 656
EMAIL: [email protected]

SEE YOU AT VILLAGE ON THE 7TH JULY 2002!!

To all of those who remember, there was a 10 game scratch tournament that was held at Salisbury bowl on the 14th April which was organised and run by SAMBA (Refer "10 game Scratch Tournament").

Further to this SAMBA are holding another tournament which is being run in a skins format. Information as follows:

DATE: 7th July 2002

VENUE: Village Bowl - Golden Grove

CHECK IN: 9:45am

GAMES: 8

COST: $100.00

Prizes per game are based on 20 Bowlers.

1ST $70
2ND $45
3RD $25
4TH $15
5TH $10

For those bowlers that are interested in competing in the skins tournament you can contact Mike Newport on:

MOBILE PHONE: 0419 030 656
EMAIL: [email protected]

SEE YOU AT VILLAGE ON THE 7TH JULY 2002!!

lets hope you can get more than 6 you had at your last tournament at noarlunga.?

lets hope you can get more than 6 you had at your last tournament at noarlunga.?

6!!!??????

It sounds like SAMBA had an extremely poor turnout to their monthly tournament which was held at Noarlunga.

NB. SAMBA are a touring league that travel around different centres each month and compete against their own members. The tournament that was held at Salisbury and the tournament that is to be held at Village on 7th July 2002 is in addition to SAMBA's own competition. What I mean by that is that on the same day SAMBA bowl there normal tournament and the 8 game skins tournament is bowled along side of SAMBA.

I hope to see more that 9 bowlers turn up on the 7th July 2002 as that was how many turned up to the last tournament in April!!
icon_cool.gif
icon_cool.gif
icon_cool.gif

6!!!??????

It sounds like SAMBA had an extremely poor turnout to their monthly tournament which was held at Noarlunga.

NB. SAMBA are a touring league that travel around different centres each month and compete against their own members. The tournament that was held at Salisbury and the tournament that is to be held at Village on 7th July 2002 is in addition to SAMBA's own competition. What I mean by that is that on the same day SAMBA bowl there normal tournament and the 8 game skins tournament is bowled along side of SAMBA.

I hope to see more that 9 bowlers turn up on the 7th July 2002 as that was how many turned up to the last tournament in April!!
icon_cool.gif
icon_cool.gif
icon_cool.gif

david i wish you luck, keep in mind that the junior nationals are on at this time and this could mean some players wont be available.

david i wish you luck, keep in mind that the junior nationals are on at this time and this could mean some players wont be available.

Thats OK nic. Maybe the people who didn't make the nationals can participate in the skins tournament??

Just a reminder to those people who are interested in bowling in the Skins Tournament. The tournament is held next weekend so try to keep Sunday the 7th July free so you can come and participate in the event.
icon_smile.gif
icon_smile.gif
icon_smile.gif

COOL - ONE WEEK TO GO!!!!

SEE YOU ALL THERE AT VILLAGE BOWL!!
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_biggrin.gif

Thats OK nic. Maybe the people who didn't make the nationals can participate in the skins tournament??

Just a reminder to those people who are interested in bowling in the Skins Tournament. The tournament is held next weekend so try to keep Sunday the 7th July free so you can come and participate in the event.
icon_smile.gif
icon_smile.gif
icon_smile.gif

COOL - ONE WEEK TO GO!!!!

SEE YOU ALL THERE AT VILLAGE BOWL!!
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_biggrin.gif

Back
Top Bottom