WIndaroo Valley Champions!!

The Rock

The Rock
I just want to say congratulations to WINDAROO VALLEY HIGH on winning the secondary division interschool Challenge for the 3RD YEAR!! =D> =D>
To all my team mates you guys bowled fantastic! Im so proud of you!:grin:

yea congartulations too our school team!!
windaroo rocks:D
i would lik to shout out a big thanks to the whole team we wouldnt have done it without u
thanks to john aswell 4 being there both days even today u were still there and u werent 100%
whoooooo :):):)

WOOP WOOP!!!! Go Windaroo, LOL It was fun watching you guys bowl and cheering you on! Nice work to everyone, a GREAT team effort....

Much Love, Michelle

I would like to congratulate windaroo on an awesome effort this weekend...you guys really deserved to win...

i would also like to congatulate my own team harristown on coming third...you all did really well!!!:D

love beth

can anyone tell me where all the other teams finished? and what about all stars?

Final Results:
1.Windaroo Valley SHS (Defending Champions) –outer Brisbane 96.5 points
2. Bundaberg SHS - Bundaberg 88.5 points
3. Harristown SHS - Toowoomba 87.5 points
4. Pine Rivers SHS - outer Brisbane 83 points
5.Trinity Bay SHS - Cairns 77.5 points
6.Morayfield SHS – outer Brisbane 75.5 points
7.Kirwan SHS - Townsville 66.5 points
8.Park Ridge SHS - outer Brisbane 66 points
9.Kingston College – outer Brisbane 58 points
10. North Rockhampton SHS – Rockhampton 51 points
ALLSTAR TEAM:
1. Malcolm Hunt (Morayfield SHS) 216.85
2.Sean Vettiger (Harristown SHS) 206.7
3.Adam Willersdorf (Harristown SHS) 200.8
4.Rochelle Mottlee (Windaroo Valley SHS) 192.9
5.Taylor Roberts (Kirwan SHS) 182.2

The pictures are on the TBAQ website

Congrats to Windaroo Valley and a big Congratulations to Rochelle for making all stars your a top bowler Rochelle!!

Luv Chooken!!

Well done to Windaroo Valley for kicking some serious butt!! You guys bowled awesome, what a well deserved win.

Also to my mates Malcolm, Adum and Rochelle, you guys are champs! Keep up the great work.

Love always, Taya

Back
Top Bottom