Win a spot

CBateup

regular
Hi from Tuggeranong

Was thinking about putting on a win a spot tournament on either the 6th of June at 9pm or the 15th of June at 9am.

I have a lovely 43 foot pattern in the Kegel that some like and others dont, thought for those that dont travel so much would be good to bowl on something longer.

Please advise interest.

Thanks
Chris

hey chris

win a spot for which tornament?

43ft sounds like a tough patten but i would sujest maybe the 15th whoch is after the long weekend as state champs in sydent are held the long weekend

The 15th sounds good right now, if not the 29th should work a treat as a handful go to the NSW STORM Sport Series on the 22nd.

I am reading this post as being a win a spot tourney, the only problem is what would we be winning a spot in?

SPC
NSW Open
A local Tournament in ACT

This information would help as several bowlers including myself from NSW maybe interested in bowling in it but if the win a spot is for SPC then i will be in SA for the Holt Restricted and Classic challenges when SPC is on.

So the question again is What are we going to win a spot in if we decide to bowl?

Michael Mclaren
Tickets for short lol

Sunday 15th at 9am is the pick of those 2 dates.

Hoping its a spot for the NSW Open, as i'm sure if we can get a good turn out for this one then we can run a couple more for SPC and Brunswick Cup.

Its not quite a sport pattern, that said, it is very fair and rewards good shot making. Looking forward to this event.

Its not quite a sport pattern, that said, it is very fair and rewards good shot making. Looking forward to this event.

Chris, I didnt say it was, but it could be turned into one. I notice a bunch of ACT bowlers heading to Cowlands NSW Sport Series every time its on, maybe you could make one of your own. See what kind of support you get there. I know myself and Tickets would give it a shot! Price pending of course :p

Hi all thanks for your response,

Looks like the 15th of June at 9am. 10 games of bowling, cost will be $100. The win a spot will be for NSW open at Macarthur 26th & 27th of July. There will be second and third prizes depending on entries.
Please post your interest i have 18 lanes booked for this day.

Chris Bateup

other than going to Watch the WWE on that Sunday night at Acer Arena in Sydney i don't believe i have anything on that day so i would be more than happy to bowl. I am sure Richard will tell me (being that he deals with all the affairs of what tournaments and Championships Posse members bowl in on weekends) if i have double booked here but i do not believe so.

Put down Michael Mclaren and Richard Palma to bowl this one.

Michael Mclaren
tickets for short lol

Michael, you are indeed free for the day.

Chris, please leave me as a 'maybe' for now as cashflow isn't happening at the moment.

Thank you

Richard Palma

Hey Chris, pity it clashes with SE Country Challenge in Illawarra that weekend otherwise I would have bowled. May take a few others out but I suppose there are always going to be clashes. Hope all enjoy and bowl well. Cheers

Andrew C

Hey Chris, pity it clashes with SE Country Challenge in Illawarra that weekend otherwise I would have bowled.

Bugger, the same thing happend when Jeff Whitty ran the K&K Classic Win-A-Spot. Can't win can we? I was supposed to go and support too... now i'm in a pickle...

Hey guys hate to do this but i have realised that funds will be tight for this one as i will be bowling in 2 championships in Sydney on the long weekend in June for the Queens Birthday with NSW States which i must bowl as i am now in the NSW Restricted challenge team for Aus champs in ACT in October as well as already comitting to bowling the Sydney Champs for ECC on the same weekend and also comitted to bowl the Sports series 3 at Blacktown the weekend after this one so i am afraid i won't be able to make the trip this time but i will be looking out for further things happening in ACT in the future as i enjoy bowling down there.

Please remove Michael Mclaren thanks

Sorry

Hi all

Only have 5 names for the Win a spot, if i dont get any more by Tuesday i will have to cancel

Chris

Back
Top Bottom