Why bowling is better than sex

It's quite obvious that George isn't getting any at the moment :lol: that he would put a thread like this on.

Hey Kanga whats doin :?: :?:

Kerri

20: If you drill a bowling ball and don't like it, it doesn't follow you around for three months;

21: Saying "your sister is better than you" won't get you slapped.

22: Finishing in just 12 strokes is a good thing...

You can bowl with someone under the age of 16 without having to worry about jail time

It prefectly acceptable to bowl with members of the same family at the same time

a used bowling ball can be plugged, resurfaced and drilled to your own 'specs' and its almost as good as a new (fresh, 'virgin') bowling ball

Some Bowlers whack it
Some Bowlers stroke it
All hail Belmo, he needs to use two hands

And there's my rant

Peace
Chris

My say is You have to pay for bowling when u can get sex for nothing what u say bout that i'd say sex is better cause i don't pay for it. and i pay for bowling.
My say stands

And thanks to STORM, it is even considered normal these days to sniff someone else's balls - in public. ](*,)

And, in bowling there is no shame in admitting that you practice - several times a week, sometimes for hours - to maintain peak performance.

Beanie said:
And thanks to STORM, it is even considered normal these days to sniff someone else's balls - in public. ](*,)

Good to also know that thanks to good ol' STORM, the balls come in a variety of different colours and fragrances :lol: Strawberry's always a good one to smell.

Bubyee

Rowey :p

Back
Top Bottom