WHO'S GOING FOR EAST COAST

Hi all,
I'd like to try out for the Vic team this year...what was the cut last year to make the open team?

Ev.

Lindz

Need to acquire a MTBA sanction card by a certain date. Contact the MTBA office on 9311 0543 Mon Wed Fri 10 - 3pm to find out the cut off date.

Trials are all at Sunshine!

May 29 /30 Men on one day women on the other. 8 Games
MTBA Championships (Costs Included in original entry fee)
June 19 20 27 (Must bowl All Events) 9 Games
July 31 / Aug 1 Men on one day women on the other. 8 Games

I think the cost will be around $220 but can't be sure of this.

Whether you will bowl on the Saturday or the Sunday in Sections 1 & 3 will be known when entries come out soon.

Regards
Terry

How embarrassment..... :oops: :oops: :oops:

If anyone is interested the nomination forms are now out and about for East Coast. I spoke to Ray Rule last night at Sunshine about getting the entry forms uploaded onto here so people can print them out themselves and he informed me that Joe Fazzari is taking care of that...

I will see Joe at Sunshine tomorrow night so I will ask him to get them on here as soon as he can.

Cheers :D

Ok people 1 month to go then the business starts..

Spoke to Paul Francis and he can't wait..

Is everybody ready??????

As soon as this weekend is over, then I can start looking forward to East Coast. But I Can't Wait Either Al!!

Good Luck for the Weekend & I'll see you there.

Jenny

Can't wait for the first roll-off @ Sunshine Al! Be good to see all the "old" faces from last years team back to do it all again. :twisted:

8) Adam 8)

:D I am happy to say that my financial situation has changed and I will be trying out for east coast again this year lets see if I can make it four in a row. I know it wont be easy to make it this year. But we will see how the pins fall on the day :wink:

ONE MORE WEEK TO GO..

CAN'T WAIT TO SEE EVERYBODY THAT I HAVE NOT SEEN FOR AWHILE AND THOSE ONE'S I SAW ONLY LAST MONTH..

THE VIC'S ARE GOING TO BE IN FULL SWING THIS YEAR..

Good luck to everyone trying out this year. It doesnt look like im going to get there this year for my first attempt at ECCC. Never mind hopefully things will be better next year. Anyway to all the people that make the team bowl well and show them the Vics are still a power.

Hey flick here
im goin for east coast this year.This year is my first year and i hope to have fun and ill see u all at east coast.

:) flick :)

Unfortunately my financial situation has changed for the worse and i'm not able to try out this year, which really blows!!! :evil: :evil: :evil:

I will probably be down to the trials at some point to check it out and catch up with some people and I might even bowl some MTBA championships squads but E.C.C.C is just beyond my reach this year.

Good luck to all those trying out and I KNOW that whoever makes the various teams will do their part to ensure those cups stay in Victoria for 1 more year.
Cheers
Brendan H

Back
Top Bottom