WHO'S GOING FOR EAST COAST

tonx and thokash... hope you won't be flapping your gums about your chances of making e.c.c.c after ur pressie shield efforts!!!

i should be trying out for team this year.. can't wait to bowl with Jimmy, "Chucky" and "Coops"... and hopefully be part of a winning team!!

see you guys at Shur Graphics on March 21st!!

cheers,
Craig

i'd liked to say that i'm looking forward to bowling in both this year and also thanks to brett..

EARTHQUAKE ADVERTISING

hey nodz just remember to keep a spot in each team for me :lol:

Looks like i might have to try out for east coast, seems to be alot of guys going for it.

Hey Craig, whats this Shur Graphics??? Is it worth me making the trip up?

Catch up with you guys soon anyway!!

Cheers

Dillan

Hey Dill,

Shur Graphics U21 Cup is a one-day tournament which will be held at Keon Park on the 21st March. Entry fee is $40 and you bowl 4 games in either A squad (9.45am check-in, 10am start) or B squad (11:45am check-in, 12pm start).

After stage 1 has been completed the TOP 6 scratch scores will be declared finalists of the open division and then handicaps will be added to the remaining bowlers and the TOP 6 scores with handicap will the the finalists of the handicap division. Stage 1 pinfall carries over and both divisions bowl an additional 3 games.

From my understanding 1st place in either event is $175 and a Shirt OR free entry into ECCC Roll Off, 2nd place $100 and 3rd is $70 (based on 45 entries)

I'm not to sure if its worth you making the trip up! its up to you to decide.. im sure someone in melb will help you out if need be!!

Cheers,
Craig

All bowlers wishing to try out should bear in mind that in order to compete in the ECCC you must be in possession of an MTBA sanction card. I believe there is a cut off date for acquiring one two.

Just thought you may wish to know so you can chase this up.

Regards
Terry
It's time to be Hammer-ed!

eccc

hey jockey its happy i will be trying out for eccc after what i bowled in league at moorabbin 218..270..276 and dont forget i made the team back in 95 so lets all do what we did back then :D

Happy

I will defininately see you there so we can both go back to back at Sunshine. Let's hope everyone else joins us for the ride!

Check out my current form on the 6 Game shootout at Chadstone post.

Regards
Terry
It's time to be Hammer-ed!

eccc

hey all i will be trying out again i wouldnt miss it for the world it will be different this year for me with my 190+aver not much hcp there lol see u all at qual

eccc

hi brendan it will be good to see u make the open or graded men for the first time hope u do well peter hammond

We'll see how it all goes.
The trials are still a long way off and there are many tournaments to bowl before then so we'll see how the form holds up heading into the trials at Sunshine.
I'll see you there Peter, if not before ey!

Peter

Yeah the form seemed to come out of no where. Reality is I realized that I have not been really working hard when I was bowling. That is I haven't been using the legs but just arming the ball.

Shows what a bit of practice on dryer lanes can do for your game. I am definately going to ensure I do not get complacent again.

Hey Hap, I will be bowling at Werribee after all! See you there.

Regards
Terry

k&k classic

jockey just want to know if there has been a lift organised from the airport the day we arrive in brisb

:cry: :oops: :cry:
:lol:
Hello to all: Jenn Benson here

For those of you who are unaware, I will not be rolling off for ECCC in Vic this year! Unfortunatly, I will be in America (Supervising the summer camps in Pensylvania - opportunity of a lifetime for me) for the roll offs however, am hoping to be home in time to see all you guys win the cups and keep them here in Vic where they belong.

I just want to wish everyone trying out the best of luck and hopefully all you 1st timers who make it this year will have as much fun as I did last year.

East Coast is an amazing feeling and I will take many memories of East Coast over to the states with me.

In Case I don't make it back in time for East Coast in late September, good luck to everyone that make it & I know you will do Victoria Proud!!

Love you all lots
Hugs and Kisses
XOXOXOXO
Jenn

:p :roll: Hey Party Pplz.. im going 4 eccc again its gonna b heaps exciting and cant wait 2 see everybody once again! Jus gotta bowl well 2 make it again! :D ciao pplz! Jesstar!

Good luck to all VICS rolling off for ECCC this year.
I wont be there this year. Going on a BIG holiday instead.
Shall be attending the dinner tho.

Go NSW !!!!!
Russell Chown

ECCC Roll Offs

Hey Nodz

Can't wait for roll offs to begin, I had an absolute ball in Sydney last year with the mens team, I certainly don't want to miss out this year. :D

Just remember everyone (if you haven't heard or you have been living on Mars 0X ) all the roll offs are gonna be at Sunshine, with the first one held at the end of May :!:

8) Adam T 8)

Back
Top Bottom