Who do you think will win State Masters on the Weekend?

Playa

WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS
I think Ashley Riley will win with a 225 average if a decent condition is put down

I am with you Simon...

Ash and Deb will win - the same two who have won our last 2 area masters :shock:

This is Chris
Jerry 8-10 is Simon

No big deal but anyway back to the subject

All you Commanes are the same... lol :lol:

Sorry Chris, I did know that was you, but yesterday I was functioning after a couple of hours sleep, flying home and then coming straight to work. Of course, you have to add that to my usual tendency for blonde comments at the best of times. My bad :oops:

I'll Say you will win K-C!
Paul Lucock is in good form,
Look out for "Big D" (Denis Eastley),
Fozzy Fozdike might be a show,
Gazza's got his Mechatec mojo workin,
My moneys on Ash. :wink:

im backing kace all the way for the womens division, tho im not saying that the others arent a show because hey in this sport its any ones playing field. for the men im not going to give a decision lol cause im bowling in it, but if i wasnt bowling in it i would back ash to win or young andrew phillips( the boy is in fine form)

Well I'm noting saying who i think will win! because everyone has an EQUAL chance and selecting someone on here is downgrading ... how would you feel if you never got a vote? would you feel good about yourself? would you feel like people beleive in you? no you wouldn't.

Thank you
Kara

Good luck to Hayden George this weekend. Focus on the task for the whole day and you will be the state champion. gl
:lol:

Thanks

Hey Thanks Zangief(whoever u may be). I plan to be the cat amongst the pigeons! LOL

By the powers invested in me, I decree that I believe Athol Pross The PICK MASTER will WIN the 2003 State Masters :?

Back
Top Bottom