who do ya recon is the best tassie bowler????

M

marshall_tassie

hey i was just wonderin who do u think the best tassie bowler is????
icon_cool.gif

my vote goes out to dave cavanagh, he always cuts in every tourn and did bloody well in the moonah classic, plus he has made shield for how ever many years and made captain too, my other vote goes to dan bunting yet another good tourn bowler and one who always cuts in a tourn and makes the shield team.

thanks for that dude
i hope ya make the tassie team i am goin to see dan bunting trhis weekend comin up
c yas

icon_rolleyes.gif
marsh
icon_rolleyes.gif

Geeez Jekk, how'd I know you were gonna say Dave!!
icon_biggrin.gif

No seriously, the two best guys would be Dave and Dan....Funny thing is though, Dave has a bigger shot left handed!! lol

In the girls, I'd have to say Sara Hyland and Emma Tubb.

Just my $0.02 worth!
icon_wink.gif

Well, the junior male is a no-brainer, yes I also believe it would be Dave Cavanaugh. As for the girls, well it definitely has to be Sara Hyland. What sets her apart is her stronger mental game and more positive attitude in comparison to Emma Tubb.

my vote is dan and dave
they are realy good bowlers
and i hope they make the state team
thanks for givin me your opinions
thanks cya

icon_rolleyes.gif
marsh
icon_rolleyes.gif

the best tassie juniors i reakon would have 2 be dan, dave an ell

u bowlin in mine an dans tournament on tha week end marsh?

catch ya's
icon_cool.gif

In my opinion, I dont now weather I am being up my self but I think that Dave, Dan and my self are all prety equil and only time will tell, with the state team roll-offs just around the corner?????

Thought I might as well add my opinion. I am with Ell, I don't think you can really split him, Dan and Dave yet. And as for the girls, Sara probably has the advantage over Emma but they are also pretty hard to split.

yeh damian i am goin in
your comp this weekend
do u recon you can rig it for me.
lolololololololololololololol
bye the way how many games is the step ladder final

ill catch you at launnie

icon_rolleyes.gif
marsh
icon_rolleyes.gif

Okie Dokie then.. Welll.. In my opinion i'm goin along with everyone else basically it would have to b Dave and Dan 4 sure.. and 4 the chiky's id say Emma & Sara as well..
u guys rule dudes..
keep up the good work ok cyas all at NATS
xoxox
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_wink.gif
icon_razz.gif
icon_rolleyes.gif
icon_eek.gif
icon_confused.gif

ICQ#83143384

my vote for the girls goes out to emma tubb on performance, she has done consistantly well in every tourn she has gone in wether it be here or the mainland, sara is a great bowler in her own right too also doing very well in all the tourns she has entered, keep up the good work everyone cya at roll offs

Wouldn't have a clue who's the best - in fact I wouldn't have a clue who half these people are - anyway I'll just agree with the rest of the posts on here.
Jayson can you tell me when the Juniors are being held at Moonah, I'll come out for a bo-peep.
__
icon_cool.gif
IT'S THE EYE OF THE TIGER
icon_cool.gif
__

matt,
the juniors is held on the 2nd and 3rd of feb thats the hobart section, see ya there if you come in

Cheers for the info there Jayson.
First weekend in February, no wuckers all right I'll rock in in the morning.
Apologies to all if I'm still pissed when I walk in...
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_biggrin.gif

icon_mad.gif
Matt Cramond
icon_mad.gif

icon_cool.gif
ITS THE EYE OF THE TIGER
icon_cool.gif

hey fellas and chicks
thanks for tell me ya opinion
ill catchas l8er everyone

icon_smile.gif

dudes, from old to new
ok, dave, dan ,ell, jayson, BUT the thing is the REEVE boys, mate bothers mate watch outthe PEARCES the rielys, slaters, rechners, willaims, thats all i can remember....

with the chicks, SARA has to be no one, done

peace

for such a small place (well compared to other states) tassie has quite a few good bowlers. just a few are:
rebecca salter, sara hyland, trent pearce, kassey (sorry if i spelt it wrong,) jackie crick, matt riley, ashley riley and emma tubb (U can tell which generation i come from!) and from what i hear there are some good younger bowlers coming up!

Back
Top Bottom