Which Internatonals are coming to the Australian Masters?

Cheers, Thanks for clearing that up. Wish it was easier to understand for first time bowlers lol. Im used to entry forms with the price just stated there with all inclusions lol.

Little Jimmy it is actually. Even with the Weber Cup on the top 3 men are safe. Maybe if the top was closer we might of seen more pro's at the Masters

25a4y9e.png
2ywu2i8.png

Dont mean to really carry on the point but just so you can see where im coming from as far as clarity

The left is the TBNZ youth nationals, the right TBA nationals.
From first look it would seem as the only amount you need per event/attempt is $35. My personal view is why would you want to risk bowling a good block and not having it count? So why shouldnt that $20 be incorporated into the entry fee. So for example

$55 for Singles and Doubles - Masters ($45 other cups)
$35 for Teams
$6 All Events
$220 Masters

I can understand how the current way is how its always been done and it will never change but just wanted to show what i was meaning.

I would say it's printed like it was due to some bowlers just wanting to bowl the championships and not the Masters or other cups and therefore would only be charged $35 per singles and doubles. If it read $55 for singles & doubles it might deter away the first time bowlers wanting to enter the Australian Championships.

25a4y9e.png
2ywu2i8.png

Dont mean to really carry on the point but just so you can see where im coming from as far as clarity

The left is the TBNZ youth nationals, the right TBA nationals.
From first look it would seem as the only amount you need per event/attempt is $35. My personal view is why would you want to risk bowling a good block and not having it count? So why shouldnt that $20 be incorporated into the entry fee. So for example

$55 for Singles and Doubles - Masters ($45 other cups)
$35 for Teams
$6 All Events
$220 Masters

I can understand how the current way is how its always been done and it will never change but just wanted to show what i was meaning.

Yeah i agree with Christian, you cant add in the masters fee into the entry fee because some people are only doing the championships like me this year due to work committments. Because of National Training Squad requirements, I have to do an all events.

Back
Top Bottom