Which Centre to choose?`

Down the Road

Just like the other AMF centres in VIC, they only choose the finest from the easiest of easy patterns.

You should have no problem striking it up there!

AMF Chadstone nowadays is VERY, VERY dry! A few centres, although it's a bit of a drive for some (bout 30 mins max), a few centres around Chadstone are Forest Hill, Clayton and Dandenong

AMF Chadstone is VERY, VERY dry nowadays! Although it's a fair drive for some (bout 30 mins max), a few centres around Chadstone which are better are Forest Hill, Dandenong and Clayton

Chadstone is a good centre depending on what night you bowl. There house pattern isn't exactly easy. If you looking for a competitive league i go with a couple leagues at Clayton on a Tuesday or Friday. Then you have mentone which is about 20 to 30mins from Chadstone depending on traffic.

Any other information needed just shoot me a PM

Chadstone is a good centre depending on what night you bowl. There house pattern isn't exactly easy. If you looking for a competitive league i go with a couple leagues at Clayton on a Tuesday or Friday. Then you have mentone which is about 20 to 30mins from Chadstone depending on traffic.

Any other information needed just shoot me a PM

Hey Folks,

My tyranny in the NT ends. I am moving to Melbourne in July and of course after bowling in a dive for the past 4 years I want to join a good centre. At the moment, we are looking to move to Chadstone?

I know there are a few centres around. Which do you recommend?

What's AMF Chadstone like?

Thanks!

If you want to bowl at Chadstone the conditions are at least challenging rather than a shut your eyes and bowl the ball condition like some of the other AMF centres prefer to put down. I am Treasurer of the Pacesetters League on a Tuesday night and our league currently has a couple of vacancies. We bowl 4 person teams at 6:30pm and the cost is $25.00 with $18.00 being for games and $7.00 for prizefund. Have a look on the AMF website to see if the league interests you. Alternatively as Chris said there is also Clayton about 5 to 10 minutes away from Chaddy by car and Mentone about 15 minutes away. Depending on how many of you are bowling we could add a whole new team to our league at that time if you wanted to join. It would be about mid season as we bowl our seasons from mid January to last Tuesday in November. You have trouble getting a car park close to the bowl as it approaches Christmas so we never bowl into December except when the last Tuesday falls on December 1st. What ever you decide to do good luck.

Thanks Terry,

I am looking at Singles leagues predominatly, preferably Scratch. I will have a look on the AMF site.

Cheers!

Are you going to add some substance to the converation? Or just troll and run your mouth off like usual?

A scratch singles league would near be impossible to find at an AMF centre. you will need to travel a little to find one, l think Greensborough has one and mentone but they are handicap, l'm sure someone else can confirm or deny.

Thanks guys. I might look at a night at Chadstone and a night at Mentone.

Thanks for the help.

Are you going to add some substance to the converation? Or just troll and run your mouth off like usual?

nice hypocritical post..... Nice to see the sheep out in force again too.

as for substance. OK, AMF are renowned for laying a ditch at their centres to get people in the door.

Keon Park Monday night Super league 6.30 start. Scratch 5 mixed teams selected in a draft, bowling lowest to highest average. Whilst most would agree Keon is not the hardest centre around (tongue firmly planted in cheek). But its a well ruin league with great prize fund and very very competitive. New sesson starting in 5 weeks. Fwwl free to message me if you want more info

Cheers
Phil

It's a sports condition league...well it use to be

Not every AMF centre lays ditches. Chadstone is a very tough centre and also Dandenong!

It has never been a sports league Bec. That being said the pattern laid on Monday tends to move around quickly. Some numbers have been thrown but bowlers who don't make the right moves throw 150 as well!

A very enjoyable group of bowlers in the league (and vacancies currently exist).

Back
Top Bottom