Where the hell are the Eastcoast scores !!

With great delight the under 21 scratch masters winners are both Victorians
Emily Robbertson and Drew Layton =)
Great work guys!!!
I'll try and hold my lead on ya a bit better next time Em heheh
xxx

That's why volunteers and officials are diminishing in this and many other sports.

Jeff what do you mean by that ???....If you mean by my post your off your head.

All the post is ment to be a question as to why they aren't posted anywhere.!

If you think this thread was harsh You have no idea what harsh is ...
I am a mod on a fishing forum & this is softer than a marshmellow!!!

As for people leaving or finding it hard to get officials & volunteers because of a post like the one above you are kidding.... Grow some skin thats a little thicker Jeff.

I am also a paid up member of the MBTA & there is nothing there either.

Here's another peice for you I was ask to manage the under 21 yoth team in the eastcoast this year & could not attend so I was one of those volunteers you talk about.

Geeeeezzz do people always take things at there worst meaning .

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

i was told last night (frid) when i was bowling at keon park that all the vic teams were winning except the boys a great result if its true

I have to agree renta, A lot of ppl tried out for east coast, now the nationals for it are on and we see no update. strange is all i can say

TBA is lucky enough to have Ian Nicholls and ATBSO and Holt are also lucky to have Peter Coburn doint live scores for them.

Does ECCC have the same? It appears not to be the case. Maybe somebody out there should put their hand up. It is a job that requires a lot of time and dedication. There seems to be not enough people with this qualification available.

Any volunteers?

Liz

TBA is lucky enough to have Ian Nicholls and ATBSO and Holt are also lucky to have Peter Coburn doint live scores for them.
Does ECCC have the same? It appears not to be the case. Maybe somebody out there should put their hand up. It is a job that requires a lot of time and dedication. There seems to be not enough people with this qualification available.
Any volunteers?
Liz

Have tried to do live scoring with ECCC before.

It not that they are not interested. They just like to Announce the winner's of each event before the start of the next day's play. It been happening for 30 years the same way.

We have the same question's and answer's every year.

Maybe thing's will change in the future, but we will have to wait and see.

I have probably been slack this year and not pushed to grab the results from the ECCC organiser's.

I'll see what info i can get this afternoon.

Hi Chowny I can understand what you are saying, however someone could put up the results the following day.Most of us have friends or families bowling and would like to know what is happening. Maybe East Coast should move out of the Dark ages and keep its supporter base up to date. I dont think that is asking too much. Lets face it most bowlers ring their partners & or parents to give them the results so keeping everything quite is BULL....T.:mad: No wonder bowling is declining with this sort of mentality....:rolleyes:

Jeff what do you mean by that ???....If you mean by my post your off your head.
All the post is ment to be a question as to why they aren't posted anywhere.!
If you think this thread was harsh You have no idea what harsh is ...
I've been on a bit of a mission of educataion. I too am a victim of everything I type being read as though I was scowling in some way, so I'm prepared to appreciate the attitude of your words wasn't what you meant.

That said, the phrases "Where the hell are..." and "I find it poor that..." are both unneccesarily aggressive ways of asking a question. What was wrong with "Does anybody know if/where the scores are posted?"

I have survived many events in the big room; TBA Nationals, Holt this year, and any number of events locally (and I was on a helpdesk once), MY skin is plenty thick enough, that's why I'm still doing this. I see plenty of people come in, try their best, and then get shot down over trivial things, and it's losing them that is hurting this sport.

All I'm saying is, how about we appreciate the effort that the organisers have gone to whilst we are complaining that they haven't done enough.

How's this for an offer though; someone point me at the format for this event, and I'm happy to discuss something with the organisers that will upload scores and run their event simply.

Thanks Jeff for your response but I in no way had any crack at anyone.
I actually posted the mad faces cause I was a little ticked at no results.
I couldn't care if they were 2 days late.
I maybe could have asked the nicer option & it may have save all this but I want it to get back to the right people.
Now for the word HELL build a bridge mate life is to short. Its in the bible & is not a swear word ...Ha !!!!

Regards Mick Carlsson.

P.S:):):)

Now for the word HELL build a bridge mate life is to short. Its in the bible & is not a swear word ...Ha !!!!
P.S:):):)
Hahahaha, I didn't say I was offended by it, I said it was aggressive.

In any case, conversation had and points of view met near the middle. Moving along with our days :)

Mens team Qld won

Ladies team VIC won

Under 21 boys VIC won

Under 21 girls VIC won

Seniors over 50's QLD won

Assocation Cup Winners VIC

Congrats to everybody and we will see you again next year

Thanks Scotty Fryer

Back
Top Bottom