Ps3 blu ray problems

Is there anyone else out there having these problems if you dont kno who i am you wouldnt understand the pain im going through. is there cleaners,tech info or just someone else that feels my pain i dont want to buy a new sony that will just mean they have won !

it just wont read the games and ends up freezing i can do anything else play demo play games already loaded go online but when it comes to the crunch i insert a disc and NOTHING!!! not even a hint of it starting up

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Hey Gav,

Had a similar problem last year. Called the PS3 Support line (I think the number is 1300 365 911) and found out the problem was with the disc reader itself. Needed to be sent to Sony to be repaired/replaced. It was done for free (postage included) because it was still on warranty.

But you're probably outside the warranty period so I don't know how much it will cost, or if you would have to buy a new PS3.....

You should probably call Sony Support and tell them the problem, they'll sort you out.

Hey Gav, I should be able to get you a replacement Blu Ray drive for a decent price... Let me check with my sources & i'll PM you with some details on price etc..... It's not real hard to pull apart the PS3 & change the drive, if it's out of warranty, it's still going to be cheaper than buying a replacement console...

Just PM me, or post here, the model number & serial number of your console, & i'll make some enquiries for you....

umm i have a decal on my sony aswell will it need to be taken off....look up

I doubt it will be hard to remove the skin, it probably wasn't all that hard to put on in the first place, so should just be able to remove it in the reverse way that you put it on...

I doubt it will be hard to remove the skin, it probably wasn't all that hard to put on in the first place, so should just be able to remove it in the reverse way that you put it on...

hahahahahahahaha your funny when it was a sticker that came in a 25 piece set on 3 a4 pages it took me 3 hours of cursing sweating and almost giving up atleast 4-5 times...youll see but if it comes down to it if it needs to be removed its just going to have to go

ok well i have some numbers

Sony Entertainment: 1.7a N1158 CECHG02 3-275-770-01 With a date code 7c thats mostly on the one sticker on very bottom

Serial: 02-27430367-2419086-CECHG02 On a serial barcode located on backside next to power inputs and hd cables n ****

but yeah thats all i can see there all some more numbers located on the sony label but thats like 3 patent #s

Is it a slim line ps3? 40gb, 60gb hard drive? You're looking at about $90-$110 for a blu ray laser kit, depending on the model...

40G and its the bigger version...not slim they have FAN problems lol...ok how much you charge me with labour i may bring it on sunday to give ya

Back
Top Bottom