Whats up with the South Queensland youth team?

Hey,

I heard yesterday that there will have to be another roll off for the boys due to the first roll off been called "null and void" as there was a change in format or something and a protest was lodged and was successful.

I heard the girls team didnt have to roll off as there were only 3 girls that nominated - not 100% sure on that.

Nobbsei

well if that's so what does that do to people like myself who have put themselves into the draft?

does that mean that we are not eligable to be drafted anywhere if spots are available?

im not a 100% sure............but i think it is totally unfair for the boys that have already made it..........

also i was unable to try out for girls as i was bowling east coast down in sydney yet i cant try out to next yr now.........

so i think it is totally unfair

the roll off was meant to happen both saturday and sunday with 8 games being bowled both days. we all decided since there was not that many people who attened that we would all bowl 12 games straight on the saturday to choose the team.

everyone who was rolling off was asked and we all decided to do that so that's practically what happened.

i am unsure if there are any other problems with the team

the team has been selected, it was all done fairly on the day NO QUESTIONS ASKED leave the dam team how it is.

if there is another roll off i will not take part under protest at the fact that the team has already been slected and that there is no need for another roll off

i agree with u always 3rd........just coz one person is having a cry..........it shouldnt b changed u all agreed on the day....

who is the fourth girl???

Back
Top Bottom