SOUTH QUEENSLAND CAPTAINS

Morty Douglas is our Mens Captain

The ladies decided to not elect one!

Jase

captain

Oh ok so are you saying that the SDouth Queensland girls team has no team player?
And thats why they have no captain?

They were after a team player, and who better than Morty Douglas ! Are you denying that Morty is a great team player ?

Re: Captain

brown beach boy said:
Kool Morty is a top bloke who got the womens?
And why didnt George get it?

Why sack someone who performs everytime he bowls Rachuing!
I think with the team we have, Morty is the perfect choice.

Well i could be asking you the sam question Sam!!!!!!!!!!!

Why didn't you get the mens captaincy,so stop trying to cause shit before next week and leave it for on the lanes
:lol:
Jase

Captain

No im not i have had the privledge to bowl in the queensland team with Morty and i will be the first to tell you that he is one of the best team player/motivator in the state and he is also a very close freind of mine and i have alot of respect for him.
I was just asking a question on behalf of the rest of the state.

Bucks Night

In reply to your post spanner who ever you are. I didnt get the captaincy because i got drunk at my bucks night the night before and couldnt drive the next morning when i only got home at 8.30am and the rachuiq trials was at 11.00am in townsville.

Now the truth is i didnt get it because its a tacticle decision on our teams behalf. Also Stephen has some very good leadership qualities and you will see that in Melbourne. I there was anyone i would like to go into battle behind it is him.

Hey no need to get upset about it. Jase was just asking a question on behalf of the rest of the state.

Re: Bucks Night

brown beach boy said:
In reply to your post spanner who ever you are.

Sam Sam Sam

SPANNER??????

Where in my post do i call myself spanner??????????

You have just made a fool of yourself,in front of everyone!
You know excatly who i am,now they know your playing this along!!!

JASE

Re: captain

brown beach boy said:
Now who the hell is Jase?

Sam you know very well who i am!!!!

But Just incase you not sure ask your Captain,acording to him i am one of those annoying armchair critics, or a Galah,
and not such a hotshot gun bowler, who doesn't leave his little Raiders Wonderland.I can be like a lot of other so called "Big Guns" who have come north to conquer the "easy beats" and take their money, only to get their bum smacked and leave with their tail tucked firmly between their legs.

Rember me SAM?

Jase

p.s I am sure yoiu Captain Does!!!!!!!

Jase

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH now i remember who you are Jase. Your that bloke that just switched to bowling from syncrnized swimming cause you couldnt get to the olympics. Yeah i know you we will have to have a beer in Melbourne .

Re: Captain

brown beach boy said:
Kool Morty is a top bloke who got the womens?
And why didnt George get it?

Just reading this again and it doesn't make sense!
Geroge didn't get it because he is in the mens team.

brown beach boy said:
OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH now i remember who you are Jase. Your that bloke that just switched to bowling from syncrnized swimming cause you couldnt get to the olympics. Yeah i know you we will have to have a beer in Melbourne .

Good to see you remember,I was the one who gave you the free tickets that you begged me for so you could come and watch it at Chandler.

Jase

from what has been said george tried everything he could to get the captaincy!!! :shock: :shock:

but u have to think with the service morty has given queensland over the years he was allways the 1st chioce.

Hey Jase,

Of course I remember you.

I'm still munching on that humble pie from February :D :D It would seem the only thing that I got right in that whole post was................ Did I say that the Raiders were under achievers?

As for the rest well, what can I say other than I was wrong. Maybe if I shout you a few beers in Melbourne, maybe you could forget I ever put that post on. :D

As for you Sam,

Seriously the only reason you'd want to go into battle behind me, is that I am fatter than you and I would protect you from all of the bullets :D :D :D

Cheers

Steve :D :D

Hey Steve,

Sure thing,but make it a few rums and i am sure by the end of that night all is forgiven :lol:

As for the Raiders there is always next year :wink:

Jase

Oh Sam, by the way don't bother hiding behind Steve we will still get to you :snipersm:

Back
Top Bottom