What they doing now

R

*RiggS*

What happened to the Bad Boys of my Junior bowling years gone????

Such as ---

Craig Blachut
Scotty Andrews
Ben Glasson
Darren Gibbs
Wayne Heldt
Wayne Dudley
Leigh Seager

Some im still great mates with others Dont Know!!!

Im still good mates with Craig and spent alot of time drinking at Cannington with Scotty, the other guys dont know....

Wayne Dudley is working security, still around the rockingham area, as far as i know he hasnt yet returned to the bowl for some time, couldn't tell you if he has any plans to at a later stage.

hey all who is Varro?????? i cant remember the name. didnt bowl shield did ya? or did ya? ooooops sorry its been that long i cant remember?

Hey Ashley, it's been a long time! Well unfortunately I'm not bowling anymore, however I am looking at getting into it again soon. I finished uni middle of last year, am currently in an acoustic cover band(!) and wait for it... I do internal sales for a beer importer (I think I found my calling!). We'll have to catch up soon.
Darren Gibbs

By the way as I said I'm looking at gettin into bowling again, so if anyone knows any good leagues for a beginner...

Hey Daz... Been along time indeed back when bowling was fun and you had to bowl well to get into a state team.... HAHAHAHA

Bring back the bad boys to make bowling interesting again....

Back
Top Bottom