• Track

Votes: 20 11.2%
  • Ebonite

Votes: 28 15.6%
  • Visionary

Votes: 23 12.8%

• Total voters
mr_change said:
I am going brunswick, The best hitting ball I ever owned was a Black Danger Zone.

I have one of them, fantastic ball about 5 yrs old and still works wonders. Also i think its one of the only balls i have bowled with that has gone over 2 yrs old lol.

BTW taya, im still winning

Interesting thread. I notice Storm and Ebonite out front. You'll see similar results in U.S. sites asking the same question. I put it down to both brands having a good range of predictable mid range equipment, with a couple of biggies at the top end. Any thoughts anyone?

storm is the best so good hit so hard carry so well and some balls are good prices but basicalkly top quality gear

aphelion said:
Oh Tim, don't tell me that you've sold your soul to Storm as well?
Here I was thinking that you were sensible :p

We all have a non-sensible side hey Greg ;)

Hey so far I can't fault Storm.. have to say I've been very impressed. The Vertigo is an amazing ball, as is the Fired Up and a few others I've thrown.

And Brett.. I hear you might be trying a storm ball next :D Congratulations!
Welcome to the dark side :cool:

~*Mr ROTOGRIP*~ said:
Yet again people leave out the gear I prefer to use :p
RotoGrip all the way. Oh and since RG is not included in the poll. I am going to vote for Columbia, nothing has done me as good as my FlipSide Wicked. (which now sits on a shelf sitting next to my All Stars plaque and Silver medal from Shield) :D
RotoGrip.... King Of Them All :D
Cheerio,
BJ

Im with u mate. bring out the epic, the rs1 and rsx and my spare tyre and i cant go wrong.

i have u a lot of different balls and i think brunswick is by far the best

Whatever does the job at the time.

The "Deal" range from Hammer I was quite impressed with. Columbia have used a number of times and had no probs there (The Flipside Wicked is one of the best balls I've ever put in my hand - will be interesting to see how it goes now after 2yrs on the shelf). The Black Ice from Ebonite has done me well on the short oil patterns. And can't forget the Brown Synergy from Track. Absolutely loved that ball.

chief123 said:
Im with u mate. bring out the epic, the rs1 and rsx and my spare tyre and i cant go wrong.

OMG!!! There is someone out there other than me who actually uses RG!!! *faints* lol

A rareity, at best. Nice to know there are others out there who appreciate great gear when they see it :) ;)

yes bj this will make u smile. have been using some roto gear. and yes it is good gear. the appocalypse is a great ball. and would proudly bowl with it

i would have to say columbia as 8 of my ten balls r them, but i am yet to get my ebonite ball so it may be good dunno yet. but i have always loved columbia and always will, they always seem to bring something out that not only manages to keep up with the high standard set by new gear, it raises the bar to a whole new level. they have done for 30 odd years and will hopefully continue to do it for another 30 more

phillip

Storm all the way. I remember back in the day I liked Hammer. And oh how wrong I was...
Storm is by far the best.

well i will always stay true in ebonite but i also like storm and very closely by visionary i have track as well
but iam still a ebonite storm and visionary fan soon to be more for visionary

the best ball i have ever bought is my new blue and white power drive, just ask ubby how good it goes hey mate. it demolishes the pins and i have seen the way it can crush ur opponents too. that ball single handedly won me my 2nd adult tournament win just yesterday by almost 250 pins over ten games. i have always loved columbia300 and always will go back to it time and time again

well i will always stay true in ebonite but i also like storm and very closely by visionary i have track as well
but iam still a ebonite storm and visionary fan soon to be more for visionary
but now that i have a frankie may and love iam going visionary but ebonite is just behide that GO VISIONARY

AMF RICHLANDS FOR ALL YOUR BOWLING NEEDS "GO VISIONARY"

Back
Top Bottom