Votes: 1 0.6%
  • Lots-o-Pin action

Votes: 57 34.5%

• Total voters

Toshio

Videogame Master!
As the title says:
"What kind of Strikes do you prefer?"

I'd have to go for Pocket strikes. There's nothing more satisfying than a good bowling ball into the 1-2 pocket!

Toshio

id have to say lots o pin action coz i luv it when you pocket shot but s stupid 10 pin decides to stand but WHAM a 3 pin or something comes across and knocks it on its keister :p

LATER ;)

Dead Set Flush. The best strikes are the ones that leave nothing to chance. No Scouts. Just ten tiny bits of wood flying into the back curtain. Thats the best kinda strike.

Later Da Cowman!

dead flush where a big smash happens and a awsome sound happens.

When i'm throwing them i reckon nothing beats a flush pocket strike.

As far as watching is concerned though you can't beat the excitement of pins flying all over the deck.
There's nothing quite like seeing messengers bounce there way across the lane and annihilate the corner pins.

i personally prefer lots of action, cant be beat, all the scouts flying everywere. but i do like pocket shots aswell.

luke green

Flush pocket shots are so much more reliable i think, dont have to worry about scouts not takin out pins, just all ten goin back, plus it shows that uve done everything right. But hey, who doesnt like seeing pins fly all over the place!

theres nothing as good as the sound of a perfect pocket, as the ball cracks the pins and the go flying in to the curtain, its almost to enjoyable.........joke lol

cheers

birkett

i have to say the best strikes i like to bowl are the flush pocket where the ball splits the 8 9 pins on its way through. Always looks great seeing that happen with 10 in the pit.

id have to say lots o pin action coz i luv it when you pocket shot but s stupid 10 pin decides to stand but WHAM a 3 pin or something comes across and knocks it on its keister

Wow I dunno what kind of screwed up shot you throw, but the day i see a 3 pin messenger take the 10...well i don't know what ill do.

For me it depends on the situation.
Flush pocket is always great, but its great to get the odd stroke of luck and have everything just sort of fall and have a late 7-10 or something....especially in Shield lol ;)

go the pin action, flush makes u feel like a big man, but pin action... pin action u can get stuck into the opponent and tell them where to go thats y i like them so much. bcoz it makes the opponent feel like crap when u get crappy strikes and they cant get any. + i love a scout, they give me a fuzzy feeling...

laterz

thokash said:
Wow I dunno what kind of screwed up shot you throw, but the day i see a 3 pin messenger take the 10...well i don't know what ill do.

lol well now that you mention it last tuesday i had a lovely pocket 10 pin. messenger off the left wall went flying in front and the 3 pin don't know how came flying through off the right wall and smashed the 10 pin. the 3 pin finishing up in the right gutter. don't ask me how it happened but it did :p

I love watching the late 5 pin, there is only 1 bowler around that consistently kicks out the late 5 pin.

Any guesses?

Back
Top Bottom