What did you all think?

*'TOPHER*

Moonah reopened today, looks great, just wondering wat everyone thinks of the new lanes etc. I think simon Commane might like them pulling out a 287 in his first game, i on the other hand struggled to average 120 due to a groin injury(on my sliding leg)

Wat did you think?

i was looking forward to bowling agian....then hurtmyself and had a shit night, and my worst ever bowling performance

hey yall
when first walking into the re-newed centre was a shock because the centre was actually clean!!!! its great and the lanes are AWSOME!!!! shield trials here we come!!!! bowled tonigt and i am really happy with the lanes cant wait till tomorrow night.. i was glad to have the 2 weeks off because i was just getting sick of bowling but after the break i feel pumped to bowl...!!
marsh

I must say when i first walked in i folowed a trail of white foot prints into the staff room.....the painter had steped in the white paint :lol: But that was soon removed.

I like the way they have done the ball racks now, makes it feel ALOT bigger.

Yeah it looked very, very good.
The centre had a lot bigger look to it, I love the colour scheme and what they've done to the counter.
We had a meeting in the creche/meeting room during the night and we didn't have to shout at each other to hear which was a pleasant surprise.
The lanes looked very good as well, there were a few good games on it, and some were getting used to it all.
Overall it was a massive improvement, and certainly a cleaner and less cluttered look to it.

Back
Top Bottom