What ball company shoots more 300's

What Ball Company got the 300 game

• Total voters

}-Adam-{

iLuZoN
1 vote is for each 300 bowled, not who u think bowled the most

This is for 300 games this year only
Just curious to see how this ends up!! please no doubling up your polls... if u add a vote make sure u add a post with date and center please so we dont double up..

None as of yet, but RotoGrip has gotten me my 289, 544 block, 761 series though :)

Can't remember dates of these but:

289 - Fairlanes Perth City, Thursday 7:15pm Doubles.
761 - AMF Cannington, Tuesday Fives.
544 - Fairlanes Perth City, Thursday 7:15pm Doubles.

i will kick it off with rowans 300 with his Big hit Particle at strikezone, think it was march but rowey will correct me if i am wrong.... and please bj we only want 300's sorry to ruin ur fun

Sanctioned high scores at Moonah since January 2006:

300's Andrew Phillips (Visionary), Andrew Phillips (Visionary), Ray Tilla (Visionary), Chris Commane (Visionary), Chris Commane (Visionary) - All rolled in the past 2 months.

There has been one 299 (Visionary), a 298 (Visionary), a 297 (Brand Unsure) and a 296 (Visionary) also rolled this year.

816 Ray Tilla (Visionary) {Record set last year}
809 Adam Johnson (Visionary) {Rolled this year}

Brian Pilkington, Carl Bottomley (2), Andrew Phillips (2), Chris Commane (2), Bec Simpson, Steve Hampson, Ray Tilla, Adam Pringle (2), Greg Marks, Steve Forster.....these are just since January 1st.

Then, you can take late last year into account and you have Greg Kelly, Steve Forster (again), Carl Bottomley (again), Adam Pringle (again), Matt Simpson.

I know there are some I have missed, but you get the picture.

Need I say it "Visionary".

I have bowled 4 300's and a 299 this year. 3 of them was with Brunswick Smoking Inferno and the other Scorchin Inferno. 299 was with Smoking Inferno.

i only just realised the mistake i made on this post!! i left out a fairly important brand...TRACK, sorry goes out to jez, george and clair.. (and anyone else that is a track supporter) was late and didnt realise.. it thats who u want to vote for then just post TRACK NO 1 as a reply!! cheers

I think my fellow Random will agree on this one...

STAMMER :D :D

Even though we havent brought out our range to the bowlers yet it doesnt mean they havent got any 300 on their side lol. But honestly I'd have to go with Storm.

Jeez, all my sanctioned 300's are with urethane...
I like Storm gear currently. Shot 1040/4 yesterday with a Big Hit... Come to think of it, bowled 300 in practice with it too. Had a 15 bagger with it a couple of weeks ago also. Yeah, I like Storm gear. Also knocked a Brunswick guy out of NSW Open with a Triple Extreme after he proudly proclaimed "Storm balls are ****". (G'Day Matt...) ;-)

jason_doust said:
Jeez, all my sanctioned 300's are with urethane...
I like Storm gear currently. Shot 1040/4 yesterday with a Big Hit... Come to think of it, bowled 300 in practice with it too. Had a 15 bagger with it a couple of weeks ago also. Yeah, I like Storm gear. Also knocked a Brunswick guy out of NSW Open with a Triple Extreme after he proudly proclaimed "Storm balls are ****". (G'Day Matt...) ;-)

HAHA Nice work Jason :)

Although i think this topic has no REAL meaning, as i think most people would agree that all bowling companies have a ball in their range that would suit any bowler on most lane conditions, so i would think that the 300 would be more attributed to the Bowler and not the ball company.

I am pretty sure that if we put a visonary, storm, brunswick, lane 1, or a hammer in Mushtare's hands he would still throw 900!!!! :^o

Biggens said:
I am pretty sure that if we put a visonary, storm, brunswick, lane 1, or a hammer in Mushtare's hands he would still throw 900!!!! :^o
Yep, with daddys help after hours. :rolleyes:

Biggens said:

His 900s were with Storm...:confused:

Back
Top Bottom