Well done Trots and Amanda

GeorgeF

Hypercell = Hyperhook!
I never thought I'd say it but " Well done Paul, you beat a talented field and lead all the way, congratulations and best of luck in Latvia ".

Amanda - Could this be World Cup no.2 ???? Well bowled!!!!!

Congrats to both bowlers, best of luck for the World Cup in October.

For George's Benefit

Hey Paul, did you win with all your "OLD" and "out of date" bowling gear?
:p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p LOL

Congratulations Paul and Amanda on their wins on the weekend .. Amanda was fantastic finishing with 1042 for the last 4. Kate Wilton was unlucky bu I guess when the champions decide to bowl theres not much you can do.

Adrian, yeah Trots was using his STORM Tour Power.... He killed it the first day, after shooting a huge 150 game I think he changed lines and changed to his Tour Power..... The second day he started with something else, which I couldn't believe, he shot a 170 game.. From half way thru that 1st game on the second day I was at him to use the STORM Tour Power.... But no, no, Paul knew best.... But finally I had gotten thru to him, last frame of that 1st game, he did use the Tour Power.... And gees did it work!! He then went on to shoot 250, 260, 250, etc, etc... And all thanks to me! (I bowled with him during Qualifying, hence why I was at him to use the ball that worked so well on the first day!!)
Hang on, he never did give that 10% of his winnings that he promised to give me!!! lol :D

Well bowled Paul, you deserved to win from the moment I sorted you out!! :lol:
Amanda, you are an absolute CHAMPION!! Need I say more?.!!!!!
Both of you, GOOD LUCK over in Latvia, no doubt you'll bring home the goods!!! Kick ass!!! :D

Back
Top Bottom