Well done to Mary Flower and Caboolture Bowl

GeorgeF

Hypercell = Hyperhook!
A massive turn out for Australia's first adult ranked event for 2011. The hard work and preparation has paid off. Well done guys, I hope the weekend runs smoothly for everyone and the best bowler wins.

Also good luck to the women rolling off for a spot in the National team for upcoming worlds this year.

Many thanks for the comments, George. Just wish Caboolture had more than 18 lanes to run a dual event.

HOWEVER, first things first. The initial step in running a major event is attracting a major sponsor and this is where Ray Jordan from Tenpintec comes in. Tenpintec are the Australian Kegel suppliers and a few well worded emails to [email protected]would go a long way in ensuring that the Kegel Qld. Open becomes a permanent event on the national calendar.

Many thanks to KEGEL and to the bowlers from around Oz for supporting the first event of the year and hopefully, the weekend will be enjoyable, efficient and profitable.

It has been our pleasure to also host the roll offs for the Women's World Team. Good luck to all.

Batesy and Flower

Just another quick note to say thank you to her and her army of helpers that made this years inaugural Kegel Open a huge success. The whole event ran without a hitch and from a bowlers perspective it was a pleasure to bowl in a such a professional run event.

Thank you also to the following;

Batesy and his staff - 1st class facilities mate and I know how hard you worked to get the bowl up and running, people forget that you had 5mm of water through out the whole bowl 6 weeks ago, amazing turnaround.

Graham and KEGEL - Kegel are world leaders in oil and lane technology and it was good to have Graham there first hand supervising and ensuring the machine laid the pattern right every time. Also for your generous sponsorship, I hope it is the first of many Kegels Opens.

Andrew Christopher - Scores were impeccable and updated quickly as per usual, so good to have from a bowlers point of view, thank you.

Brandon Qualifschefski and Storm - Thank you for backing me again for another season and also providing me with the new Virtual Gravity NANO which is the best ball I've thrown in a long time. Seriously amazing technology.

Well done to Putts for winning the womens division, it was very close and she showed why she is the champion that she is. Well done to Mick and Brendon on their respective placings, both you guys bowled great.

Can't wait for next year! C squad for me please Mary :)

Thank you to Mary and the team, a job well done. The lifts to and from the airport are greatly appreciated.

From a spectators point of view...The best tournament I have seen since The Koolfoam Classic when it was going. Brilliant job to all concerned and what a tremendous amount of talent we have in our sport.

Congrats to George, Mick and Brendan...Go Storm/Roto

Congrats to AMP, Bec and Narelle!

Grant

I must agree on all comments - thanks to all the sponsors, organisers and staff who made this event happen.

Congrats to all the winners and cannot wait for next year!!

Have to add my thanks as well, Mary and Brian, as per usual have the bowlers best interests in mind and made the event as well run as possible, too many assistants to name, but not too many to thank for their tireless efforts in running everything behind the scenes, also great to see the support from Kegel, which I hope will continue for this and other events as a major sponsor and if anyone hasnt got hold of a Roto Grip Rising Star to slot into their lower range arsenal, then they are mad!

Back
Top Bottom