WA Boys Win President's Shield

ratty133

The Brow
Id like to be the first to congratulate the WA Boys Shield Team on a fine display of bowling the past 3 days to WIN the Boys Division of Presidents Shield. The boys won 6-1, 6-1, 6-1 in the last 3 games today to take the title.

Congratulations Tom, Chris, Aaron, Lennon, Keiran, Matt and Calum, a fantastic effort guys and very well done.

All i can say is very well done boys, couple of really top blokes in that team..

Not a bad way to finish..

Ash

P.S. Hey tom, now that shirt is worth something, might wear in next time i bowl! haha

woohoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

well done boys, you all bowled like legends.
and to the girls aswell!!!!

wish i could of seen it!!!

yay, so proud of you all!

love teags

That was a classy performance. I hope Tom gets to the eastern states for a few majors after he goes senior, he can flat play the game!!!

Could you guys be any more awesome?
Kinda couldnt believe it when Stacka told me,
but i've seen pics to prove it =D
You guys have done yourself, and your state so proud!
Great work boys!! spesh Tommy, Chris and Aaron =D

Great effort guys and what a way to finish...6...6..6... I see the old enemy Victoria copped a pants job in the last game probably too busy watching us coming home and caved...hehe....once again well done and cudos to Kenny and Russ on another title. Baron

ps Take a look at the pinfall....Peterson points would have blown them away!!!

Well done to the WA boys on your win, you guys were on fire, but a big shout out to my mate Chris, well done on making All Stars, your a champ, keep the great form up and catch up with you at K&K.

Cheers Kellie

Congratulations boys!
You all bowled fantastically...
special congrats to Chris+Tom for making All Stars!!
Fantastic acheivement by you both.

Jen.

That was a great effort guys, congrats to the girls, most bowled their average or better.
Fantastic all got medals, see there is depth in WA even if it is either the youngest or the oldest, we just have to get the middle going.....
Enjoy being on top it's a great feeling...again well done and to those support staff who give so much for so little return, enjoy this it's yours as well......
Paul

;)I would also like to congratulate the WA boys team,and seing as I taught him all he knows, especially my "little brother" Tom.

The First WA boys Gold Medal winners, 3 years back to back All Star, Gold medal in the Open Boys doubles with Aaron Stack,Silver medal in the Open Boys teams, Bronze medal in Shield, Bronze in All events, Bronze in Masters after 3 memorable chunders in the centre bins, 298 in Masters after his best chunder, and then to cap it all off he takes The Sportspersons Award too.

Not a bad effort for a leftie.

Big congrats to Ken his coach and Russ too, what an outstanding result.

And the little sh*# has just made Rachuig and is bowling Youth too.

Well done mush.

If it looks like there,s a little bit of bragging going on, there sure is,Im flat proud of what he has achieved,Ive lived it with him dont forget.

i agree ben, watched tom bowl since he was alot younger, had the privilege of bowling shield with him in 03. It was only a matter of time before he became an incredible bowler, not that he wasn't before, but arguably the best youth in WA by far.

Good luck with the future Tom.

Back
Top Bottom