Visionary Ogre Double Deal

Purchase any two Ogre balls and a Deluxe Double Tote for $500.00 delivered.

Ball information at this link: http://www.totalbowling.com.au/forum/showthread.php?t=21401

This offer is for pre-orders and is open until 31st July.

For any further assistance, feel free to PM or email myself or any of our staffers and agents.

Mac Stewart was super impressed with his Ogre Solid and Ogre Pearl in finishing 3rd to Australia's top two ranked bowlers in the NSW Open over the weekend.

WOW! What a sensational deal brought to us by BBA!!!!!!!!!

These are by far 2 of the best balls I have ever used and to get 2 of them for really the price of normally one high performance bowling ball by another other brand is amazing!

I strongly suggest anyone who is letting for versatility in their range they have found it right here!

Max, another super offer by BBA, there is no way that this will last so everyone order this now as simply offers this cheap don't last. This deal is simply a steal! You could almost be charged for theft with a deal like this!

Do yourself a favour, pick up the phone and call Max now.....deals like this simply won't last with superior bowling equipment like this at this price!

Joel

Definitely an AWESOME Deal Max, thank you again for returning something for the bowlers out there.
I'd give u a call but i have no reception in this hole that i'm staying in!
R

Back
Top Bottom