New Visionary OGRE

New Visionary OGRE HAS ARRIVED

Brand new release from Visionary. This ball is so powerful the USBC sent it back to Visionary to check it's legality and specs.

The first batch of these balls for retail sale is being poured as I write, we should have them here and available by January 15th.

At this stage we are taking pre-orders at a special introduction price of $250.00 delivered.

Be early with your orders for January delivery, ages before any other source can get supply them.

ogre.jpg

Man they are really putting themselves out there with there colour choice's arent they.

Kellie

Great looking ball I say...cant wait to see some of the team throwing these…Great colour…New cover stock and New core design…with a dull ball surface and a low differential this may make a very good sports condition ball… Can’t wait for mine!

Stay tuned for some more Visionary Releases over the next few months…

Looks a very bright future for this ball company!

Love the colour

Is the new coverstock particle or reactive.

Id heard they were planning on bringing out a particle pearl ball sometime soon

Cam,

The cover stock is reactive.

As for the particle pearl ball it won’t be sometime soon...It' still in the design thought process...

this ball is a beast. ive seen one of only 10 or so in existnece in action. you aussies will love this thing. i will have one before any of you

right now there are 10 of these balls, and they wont get to aus for some time. it is a beast and will match up to any heavy oil shot for most bowlers

right now there are 10 of these balls, and they wont get to aus for some time. it is a beast and will match up to any heavy oil shot for most bowlers

If u read what MAX wrote on the topm of this page it reads that "The first batch of these balls for retail sale is being poured as I write, we should have them here and available by January 15th."

So try 3 weeks. not sometime

Ash

The colour is nice if you do turd brown .Very close colour match to a Brunswick Edge 2 i used to own 20 years ago.But heh if it strikes who gives a you know what! Cheers Ralph.

I have a freind who makes them here in St Louis and he already has one. I asked him when i can get one, and it will be at least mid of Jan.

the Visionary factory is 10 minutes from where i live, and my friend MAKES the balls for Visionary, so like i said, after i throw his on Thurs night, ill let you all know what its like. And, i will have one way before any of you aussies

If u read what MAX wrote on the topm of this page it reads that "The first batch of these balls for retail sale is being poured as I write, we should have them here and available by January 15th."
So try 3 weeks. not sometime
Ash

That might be true for someone who lives halfway around the world from the V factory. I happen to live 10 miles away from it, and have a very good freind with whom i bowl, so if you think it will be 3weeks for me to have one, you are crazy.

That might be true for someone who lives halfway around the world from the V factory. I happen to live 10 miles away from it, and have a very good freind with whom i bowl, so if you think it will be 3weeks for me to have one, you are crazy.

I was not aware there was a prize for who got this ball first:eek:

Your medal is in the mail lol

Re: New Visionary OGRE on it's way.

Our first shipment is on it's way now and will land on the weekend.

We have ordered a few extra, these will be available early next week. Get in quick if you want one, they will not last.

Not released to US distributors until after 19th January, we will have the first available retail supply in the world.

Back
Top Bottom