Introducing the new Visionary IMMORTAL

This brand new release ball has been "grandfathered in" to meet USBC regulations.
Including a mammoth flare, conservatively stated at 6-9", this ball will make strokers look like crankers with it's backend reaction. This will be one of, if not the, biggest flaring ball ever released.
We are privileged to be the first country in the world, including the US to have these available for retail sale. The first ever batch is being poured early next week, and will be on the plane immediately and available in Australia from approx. 5th May.
Be sure to get in quick, the first 50 are nearly all presold and it will be a further 2 weeks before the next shipment arrives.
Introductory price on all preorders, $300.00 delivered to your door.

This is a very exciting, long awaited release, I would suggest everyone have a good look at this one, I have a feeling this ball is going to live up to the hype. I certainly can't wait till mine arrives....

In relation to the grandfathering in of balls as in the below quote -

USBC Equipment Specification and Certification Committee Sets New Bowling Ball Specification

1/5/2005

GREENDALE, Wis. - On Nov. 11, 2004, the United States Bowling Congress Equipment Specification and Certification Committee met to implement a change that will help control the sport of bowling for many years to come. The change involves the Radius of Gyration (RG) Differential.

This bowling ball specification, which can be found on page 13 of the Equipment Specification manual on bowl.com, changes the maximum RG Differential from 0.080 inches to 0.060 inches by Feb. 1, 2005.

"In more bowling-friendly terms, bowling ball flare and entry angle will be controlled," said USBC Senior Technician Jim Jaryszak, who is charge of bowling ball testing.

All bowling ball manufacturers have been notified of this change. Previously released balls that have been approved will remain approved (grandfathered in). Any re-release of a previously approved ball will have to be submitted for testing and meet the new specifications.

I was wondering how a ball released as late as this one has been could be grandfathered in when the above quote from the USBC's website bowl.com states that anything released or re-released after Feb 1 2005 must be compliant with the new Rg Differential specifications. Just curious as the flare potential indicates an Rg Differential of over 0.060"

Brenton_Davy said:
In relation to the grandfathering in of balls as in the below quote -
I was wondering how a ball released as late as this one has been could be grandfathered in when the above quote from the USBC's website bowl.com states that anything released or re-released after Feb 1 2005 must be compliant with the new Rg Differential specifications. Just curious as the flare potential indicates an Rg Differential of over 0.060"

The original pilot ball was submitted before the rule changes. As the ruling states, any new release or re-release wont be grandfathered in. Because this ball was approved on time, it doesnt matter when it becomes available to the public as per the ruling...

Hope this helps :D

Might be a silly question, but where do you guys find the info on this ball??
Other than that which is in the fancy sword picture in the first post?

The Visionary webpage doesnt have any mention of this ball as far as I can see. :confused:

Cheers,

-Scott

Scotty H said:
The Visionary webpage doesnt have any mention of this ball as far as I can see. :confused:
Cheers,
-Scott

If anyone wants the full run down of the ball's specs, pm me and ill be happy to give them the information.

Cheers!

Scotty H said:
Cheers,
-Scott

As Visionary's Australian distributor, we are supplied with information on new releases. Visionary do their website in-house, so it is a matter of prioritising their workload, however I am sure you will see the details of the new release very soon on their website.

Regards....Max

Back
Top Bottom