Vili's Super League

strop

Elite Athlete
Brenton Manning walks away with $5600 from league 1st place and winner of the shoot out

BUT Louise Ingoe who finishes in 4th takes home $4,436

Although today’s TV shoot out started a little slow, once we got wound up it was a good afternoon and all smiles especially from our from our 2 big biggest winners in the league who took home over $10,000

BUT they didn’t get it all with $12,000 more shared amoung the league members with last place getting $131, so have a look at the attached prize list – where could you have finished ?

Players coming in for next season are listed as……

NEW PLAYERS

Tony Stoppel

Frosty G

Chris Waldon

Dave Kuhn

Michael Tran

Please confirm your playing and give me a shirt size so we can have a new polo shirt ready for you on first night which is Monday 25th August starting at 6.15pm on the dot.

Regards

Greg

Thanks guys, I'm looking forward to this season.

I will be there to start at 6pm on the 25th....

My shirt size is M.

Thanks Greg

Sounds Awesome
I am new too SA what centre is it bowled in?
As i am highly interested

It is bowled at Cross Road Bowl on Monday night (arrive at 6pm for 6:15pm start) and you bowl 4 games head 2 head against your opposition.
Cost is $30 per week (season is about 24 weeks) and a $60 registration fee.

Hope this helps ya and hope 2 see you down there.

Cheers,
Zac Krebbekx

Re: Vili's Super League PRIZE FUNDS & STANDINGS

Attached is the spreadsheet showing the prize money from last season
Plus the final standing sheet
All pretty easy to understand and will increase this season as we are looking at 24 to 26 players kicking off on Monday 25th August at 6.15pm.
No changes to costs 4 games at $30 per week plus $60 entry fee, works out very cheap especially if you end up in the top 30% of league.
$100 prize money paid at halfway point plus this season was $5.70 for every game won, so this ensures the money is pretty evenly spread too.
KEEPY

Attachments

• Payout 2008 27 20 players.xls
    270 KB · Views: 66
  • 080804 Vili's Super League week 20 FINAL.doc
    24.2 KB · Views: 42
A big start to the new season with Tony Stoppel bowling a 1005 and collecting $500 bonus on the first night

Louise too looked like it for a minute with 257, 257, 214, 214 ???

Regards

Greg

Attachments

• 080825 Vili's Super League week 1-1.doc
    55 KB · Views: 13
The big scores continued in week 2

Plus attached is a correction to week 1 – I didn’t manually add the bonus half point I got for winning the series but only winning one game ?

On schedule please note the dates including the Tenpin Bowling Show shoot out to finish the season in march 2009

Hope you are watching the show – here is the link to their web site. Please check out photos on our new forum at www.tenpinbowlingshow.com.au

Free to join the forum, look at the Vili's pics, and download a recent show.

Regards

Greg

Attachments

• 080825 Vili's Super League week 1.doc
    55 KB · Views: 6
  • 080901 Vili's Super League week 2.doc
    52 KB · Views: 11
Will Louise take all the money this season ?

Louise is on top of the Super League after 3 weeks – and an average of 234 ??

For the last 2 seasons Louise has been hovering in the top money makers in the Super League just behind the likes of Manning, Parrella & Stoppel but still pocketing some nice dollars by bowling a couple of 1,000 series and big games plus of course her well known prizes of $4,000 + $2,000 in travel for just playing.

Does she want it all this season ?

Well a stunning 234 average after 12 games has her nearly a point in front of Tony Stoppel with fellow southpaw Brenton Manning 2 points back in 3rd place.

9 players are averaging over 200 after 12 games – spare a thought for Kerry Ann Klop with a nice 200 average – in 15th place – keep going Kerry ?

Regards

Greg

Attachments

• 080908 Vili's Super League week 3.doc
    51.5 KB · Views: 25
The bar certainly has been raised this season!

Looking forward to my match tomorrow with Bmann

just a quick note, week 2 there is a half point missing for sam, will be corrected next week..

bring it on boys =P

I just wanted to congratulate Louise on a fantastic start of the season.
GO THE GIRLS!!!
Stacey.:)

Don't encourage the right handers please dear !!!!

Yes well done on your 1020 last night louise.

239 ave for the 16 games , keep it up , so to speak!

cheers

Tony

p.s. Right handed ditch!!!

right handers ditch..? well damn think ill quit then if this is a ditch, cant seem to get past the 180 mark yet, either that or bowl left handed to get the 24/7 ditch :p

your just tanking it Alex.

Ask Louise to give you some pointers...................

cheers

Tony

hahahahhaha at that! funny enough i did ask... and it really doesnt work... ill just accept i suck or have found the complete opposite shot needed for xroad

Back
Top Bottom