Victorian Men Rachuig 2006 Champions

Gary

Congrats to all members of Victorian Mens team great team effort you guys kicked butt big time from day 1 you played as a "Team" and that is how you win a teams event.............................................=D>
Gary.......................................:cool:
Ps: Ralph i going to kick your butt in Shield next week.........................;)

Congrats Boys great win was awsome great team effort all bowled well and helped everyone out thats what a team is. Great comeback after game 1 wednesday was just great. Trotts your going to knock someone out 1 of these days.

Chris

Just like to say thanks to all of my FANTASTIC VICTORIAN TEAMATES on a great weeks bowling.Throwing a turkey in the tenth to match your opponent strike for strike to win your point for your State is bloody awesome .Especially with all your teamates going off for you .Once again thanks guys for a great and memorable experience. Cheers Ralph.

i would like to take this oportunity to thank the whole rachuig team it was one of if not the greatest week i have had the pleasure of being part of!it was the best team unit i have seen work together from start to finish and that includes all those supporters we had there helping out for the whole week from helping people get to the bowl,cooking the bbq,moving stuff from lane to lane and of course cheering us on this win was as much yours as ours and proof supporters do matter!i hope you all enjoyed the win as much as we did?
cheers

Hi Everyone,

I just wanted to post a few quick thank you's to people who made my first experience a memorable one.

Firstly, to Mac and Trotts you guy's are simply the 2 most awesome captain's....

To the supporters who made the journey over to Tassie....your guys were amazing and I know the team valued your support very much....

To the cocahes and managers, Carmel, Jan, Louise & Wayne...who continually at their own expense offer their time...you guys are simply the best....

Last but not least, to the greatest bunch of guys I will ever have the privilage of bowling with...Mac, Trotts, Dayne, Glen, Ralph & Brett...it really was something special!

Thank you to you all...

Regards,
Joel

What can i say.... Mac, Joel and Ralph have summed it up! This was truly, a TEAM EFFORT!! I have bowled in many team events where everyone has supported each other and had a great time, but this Rachuig Mens team was by far the best! As i have told a lot of people, my most memorable moment of the week was Day 2 when we had to play NSW first up.... We got beaten 7-0! Most teams after that hammering would be down and take a game or two to recover, but not this team, we bounced straight back and ended with something like 30 points for that day alone. I thought it showed courage as a team and how much we all wanted to hold that massive trophy at the end of day three.
To all the guys, Mac, Trotts, Joel, Brett, Dayne and Ralph - thanks for a great week. I think we all had an awesome time, and had reason to celebrate with a few drinks!!
One last thing. Mac - Congrats again on your masters win. You bowled great all week, and deserved to go home with the title.... Even if i did really want to beat you in that final :p hahaha
Hopefully in 2007 VIC can take a Rachuig clean sweep!!!

Hmmmmmmmm I have noticed that George is keeping rather quiet. Is that a tale i see poking out from between his legs ...

Phil

Oh And well done to guys top effort.

Well i think the guys have covered everything and everyone and i would have to agree with them all.

We had the best team and great support, it made for a fantastic week.

The support given to me was very much appreciated. Thankyou to everyone.

Brett

p.s. im 2 from 2 :))

Back
Top Bottom