Vbookie

Cam S

BEEEEEEEEEAVER
on alot of the Vbulletin forums ive seen they have Vbookie where users have playmoney (Vcash) and can have bets on events with their vcash.

Not sure if it would be hard and time consuming for jase and co to run but if it was pretty easy it would be cool feature for TB to have. We could use Vbookie to bet on AFL, NRL and National Touranments.

Imagine being able to put 100 Vcash on that Pearson fella to win the AO ;)

Imagine being able to put 100 Vcash on that Pearson fella to win the AO ;)

Yeah maybe if he was bowling it...

Either way you would loose your 100 VCASH...;)

I will look into it Cam, as I think it would be a bit time consuming

if u need someone to supply odds and stuff like that i would glady heap espeically with the AFL and NRL stuff

I think vbookie is just about the last thing we bowlers need on Totalbowling. Hasn't gambling caused enough grief in this country already without this site training the little nippers to become adults with gambling addictions?

Tuck OUT!

I have been looking around to see how you get extra vmoney,

ok what i mean is if u have no money( betting and loosing lol) is there a way to get a little moeny thru posts or other things?

what happens if a item like the cricket is abandoned?
poiter ive heard that if you have no money the thing to do is borrow money from kellie or some1 like that.

where it comes to the one i have cancelled was not because i have no money, but was because there was no winner, ie match was abandoned,

Yes i love getting money, but i dont think anyone can just loan you money, unless jase feels nice and give us all his money seeing he has a lot lmao

ok if YOu cancell event, All money goes back to the person that put there bet in, so lets say you bet 10000, if it cancelled you get it back

only time you dont is if you bet and loose

oh ok. thats like what i thought what would happen with if its a draw but then jase sent a thread and said the he will put the draw things in.

Maybe PoITeR can put the NRL weekly games in & I'll do the weekly AFL?
And we'll try & put up some special events - State of Origin, Bledesloe Cup & major TENNIS events......

Back
Top Bottom