Forum Participation

Deadman Inc

1990 − 2011. Retired 2012 − 2013. Back Again 2014
Just throwing an idea that maybe TB could reward members for posting on this sight. I think some kind of incentive is needed to increase forum participation. e.g a TB polo shirt or a bowling ball to those who post more than 100 times a month. Or maybe members can go into categories like blue membership for new members and people who rarely post, silver membership for those who occasionally post then gold membership for those who frequently post. To move up in categories you must reach a certain amount of posts and with each category having particular benefits. Just something to increase forum participation.

It would be nice when people read my posts see that I'm a Gold member of Total Bowling and for those blue members well...........

Just throwing an idea that maybe TB could reward members for posting on this sight. I think some kind of incentive is needed to increase forum participation. e.g a TB polo shirt or a bowling ball to those who post more than 100 times a month. Or maybe members can go into categories like blue membership for new members and people who rarely post, silver membership for those who occasionally post then gold membership for those who frequently post. To move up in categories you must reach a certain amount of posts and with each category having particular benefits. Just something to increase forum participation.
It would be nice when people read my posts see that I'm a Gold member of Total Bowling and for those blue members well...........

While you were posting this I was out the back watering the Polo Shirt tree, I only just planted the seeds for the bowling ball tree last week, its planted right next to the Money tree…The money tree is a bit withered at the moment…Not sure if it’s the drought or the constant plucking of the branches…

Hope for your sake we get some more rain

While you were posting this I was out the back watering the Polo Shirt tree, I only just planted the seeds for the bowling ball tree last week, its planted right next to the Money tree…The money tree is a bit withered at the moment…Not sure if it’s the drought or the constant plucking of the branches…

Right next to where i planted the carry tree. lol funny stuff

Ok v/cash instead of a bowling ball. It was just an example gee wizz!!

how many more posts until i get a ball???

Pour some :JD: on the tree, it might help it out....

:D
Deadman Inc said:
e.g a TB polo shirt or a bowling ball to those who post more than 100 times a month.
Seriously though, ya wouldn't want 'post whores' over here like they get on Bigfooty and places like that where some have PPD averages of over 50 (one had an 88 posts per day average) which mainly consist of LOL and I agree.
Brings nothing to a forum. Quality not quantity.
icon14.gif

:D
Seriously though, ya wouldn't want 'post whores' over here like they get on Bigfooty and places like that where some have PPD averages of over 50 (one had an 88 posts per day average) which mainly consist of LOL and I agree.
Brings nothing to a forum. Quality not quantity.
icon14.gif
I agree. I posted this thread because maybe I have an addiction to posting Logging on and seeing not much is happening or nothing to respond to is a bit of a downer. I might try and grow my own bowling ball tree out back. It would save a lot of money. Can I get one of those TB polo shirts Jase? I'm only a small to medium size so make sure you don't water that tree too much and pick off a blue one would ya mate. I'll wear it every time I bowl

Can I get one of those TB polo shirts Jase? I'm only a small to medium size so make sure you don't water that tree too much and pick off a blue one would ya mate. I'll wear it every time I bowl

Sure and bring in $35.00 off your money tree and its all yours...;)

hey jase just wandering can anyone purchase a totalbowling shirt cause when i can get the money i would get one

Anyone can purchase them, all you have to do is send any of the admin staff a message with your size and type of shirt you would like.

hey Kellie,

has the last order come in yet, Spanner hasn't bought my shirt (the one I ordered at Gympie) in to Aspley yet??

Broni

Well he is bloody slack isn't he, (joking) yes they have come in I will put one aside for you incase he forgot and will get it to you asap.

You all know quite a lot about trees. You all should become environmentalists!! I should go out back and water my North Queensland Cowboys tree because a premiership is growing

other forum software have add revenue sharing programs
so that any clicks on adds or any purchases made from these adds
a percentage previously set by admin goes towards members
eg frequent members get 8%
not so frequent get 2%
site gets 90%
this is supposed to be like giving your employees shares in your company
they are then thought to work harder at making the company more money
so they get more money
has worked with forums too

daniel d

Back