SQUAD LIST - CANNON HILL - at 31.1.08

FLOWER

Attaching up-to-date squad list - awesome response for 2008 so far !!

Please contact me if for some/any reason you cannot attend - if you wish to change squad to Z Squad or if you wish to nominate. Reserves will be added to squads so you may yet get into your preferred squad!!

To add to our list of sponsors for 2008 - Kellie and Total Bowling are donating a Hammer Bowling Ball for the bowler who bowls 5 events and does NOT cash. A big incentive for those who continue to support the Tour without any reward .... there will be a draw from those who fit this category at the end of the year .... in 2007 there were 6 bowlers (I think!) who were eligible.
Thanks for the sponsorship and thought about who should receive it - much appreciated by the Twin Tour bowlers and Team.

With 159 bowlers nominated at this stage, it looks like a successful 2008 is assured .... all information about the Tour can be found also on www.twintour.com.au

Mary Flower
Ph: 3865 8887
email: [email protected]
Post on this forum or PM

Attachments

• CANNON HILL SQUADS.pdf
    49.3 KB · Views: 113
Another squad list at 5th Feb....as you can see, there have been some withdrawals and swaps - there are now spots available in all squads.

For any new bowlers, info. is available on www.twintour.com.au so if you wish to join, you are welcome.

Mary Flower
Post on this forum or PM

Attachments

• CANNON HILL SQUADS.xls
    37.5 KB · Views: 19
  • CANNON HILL SQUADS.pdf
    49.3 KB · Views: 36
wow - 63 women.....thats an awesome turnout if all end up bowling!!

GO GIRLS!!!:D

Hi Mary,

Please remove Jason Clark from Z squad due to work commitments.
Will be in for the second stop.

Thanks, Jason

Hopefully everyone is where they wish to be ! Please let me know if I have made any boo boos, if you wish to swap squads, if you wish to join the Tour or if you wish to withdraw.

Mum Gilliland - we have ambulance phone number close at hand if needed so do not panic !!!

Attaching squad list at 6th Feb. late !

Mary Flower
post on this forum or PM

Attachments

• CANNON HILL SQUADS.xls
    37.5 KB · Views: 36
  • CANNON HILL SQUADS.pdf
    49.3 KB · Views: 58
Ready to go !!! Looking forward to the start of the 2008 Twin Tour season.
Good numbers with 120 of the 2007 bowlers nominating once again - this is surely a great sign for the future of the Tour.

Anyone who has not put their name down, there are vacancies in:
Z squad - 8.30am Saturday 9th
A squad - 1.00pm Saturday 9th
C squad - 1.00pm Sunday 10th

If you would like to bowl, either contact AMF Cannon Hill 3890 1177 or bring your gear. Visit www.twintour.com.au to view all information regarding the Tour and please take time to check out the SPONSORS page. I have checked with Sue at Cannon Hill and I have been assured that they do have XXXX !!

Flower

hey mary can you please remove me from c squad. much appreciated, and have a great weekend to everybody bowling.

hey mary can you please remove me from c squad. So sorry but have family commitments I forgot about.
I will definitely see you at the next stop
Alana

XXXX!!!!! Praise the Lord!!!!(even though they stopped makin XXXX Draught!!!:mad:) seeyaz tomorow!!

Back
Top Bottom