MT.WARREN SQUAD LIST - at 21.3.07

FLOWER

Attached squad list (already!) for Mt. Warren - with Z Squad overbooked by 10 bowlers, maybe it will enable some bowlers to consider changing to another squad if possible......6 to a pair is not good!!!!

Many thanks to those who nominated from Aspley - much appreciated as it does give plenty of time for bowlers to consider alternatives. We were not expecting such a good response so early !!! Gary O'Neil at Mt. Warren is really looking forward to hosting the Tour - it has been many years since we last visited.

Squad updates will also be on www.twintour.com.au.

Mary Flower
Ph. 3865 8887
email: [email protected]
post on this forum or PM me.

Attachments

• MT. WARREN SQUADS.pdf
    50.4 KB · Views: 87
Attached squad list (already!) for Mt. Warren - with Z Squad overbooked by 10 bowlers, maybe it will enable some bowlers to consider changing to another squad if possible......6 to a pair is not good!!!!
Many thanks to those who nominated from Aspley - much appreciated as it does give plenty of time for bowlers to consider alternatives. We were not expecting such a good response so early !!! Gary O'Neil at Mt. Warren is really looking forward to hosting the Tour - it has been many years since we last visited.
Squad updates will also be on www.twintour.com.au.
Mary Flower
Ph. 3865 8887
email: [email protected]
post on this forum or PM me.

Hi Mary, Barb,Bron and I can bowl in the early squad if that would help you.
I didn't even think about that.
Cheers Christene:rolleyes:

Apologies for adding another squad list so soon but thought it wise as Y and Z squads are now full !!!!!!!!!! Thanks to those who moved from Z squad but still overbooked. If you change squads, you can be left as reserves for Y or Z squads. Check out www.twintour.com.au for regular updates also.

Flower

Attachments

• MT. WARREN SQUADS at 21.3.07.pdf
    50.7 KB · Views: 62
Hi Mary,

Can you please put Henry deKaste down for Saturday the 5th at 1:00pm (x squad)

Cheers
Ben

Hello Lady Flower,
Could you place me in the Sat 5th of May squad please.
Forgot what letter it was, sorry.

hamster

Back
Top Bottom