V8 musical chairs

Jase

Admin
Staff member
Well the season is over and the musical chairs has begun...

Todd Kelly to go to Jack Daniels to take Jack's Seat...;)

Rumour has it Tander to go to HRT to fill Toddlers seat. Wonder how TOLL would like the Number 1 on the red car not theirs...:confused:

Ingal to leave SBR to drive a Holden rumoured to be Paul Morris team...:(

Who will go to SBR???

Anyone else heard of chair switching??

The last race meeting also marked the last race for Caltex Racing, with Caltex Australia ending its eight-year association with V8 Supercars at the end of 2007...:(

Tander to HRT- there is a santa clause!!! thats fantastic
With the combo of Skaife and Tander 2008 will surely be the year of the lion
And BOC from ford to holden, thats quite interesting too
So with T.K switched over to J.D Racing, he will be driving with Shane Price, where will Jack Perkins go???

Hey jase I heard a rumeor that Ingle was going to drive for HRT but dont really know what the go is there

toddler is replaceing jack perkins at jdr cos of his diabetes , shame he a good kid, ingall is goin ot paul morris , tander is goin to hrt all this has been confirmed but hte question remains who wants to drive with ***** kelly

yup, dumbrell to the team that may not be called toll hsv next year

ingall aparently to morris
andrew thompson has a main game drive next year (SBR?)

mcconville probably to BJR (BJR will have walkingshaw cars & engines)

orion due to be ready for start of july, probably racing sometime around bathurst

oran park final round of the year, and it will be bulldozed sometime in '09

Enf...

toddler is replaceing jack perkins at jdr cos of his diabetes ,

The whole reason Jack isn't racing is because CAMS won’t give him a license... I expect he will get it under control and he will be back in the development series next year…

Toll not having the #1 is an issue but, if i was a HRT supporter i would be more concerned that it’s in Skaife’s team and not on his car...;)

Skaife is another driver that needs someone else to get cars setup...he can drive ok but i think he's very harsh on the car with his style of driving or lack of ability...

Note...if Todd Kelly did well...so did Skaife...Skaife will ride Tanders coat tails for sure...;)

Todd Kelly...Watch him next year the man will step up...those Perkins cars are bullets in a straight line...

Jack Daniels Racing...
HRT..
FPV...

Gun Teams for next year...

Underdog Team...Rockstar... watch them …they have a budget now

What`s " Hormone Replacement Therapy " got to do with V8 racing, ooops,
my bad, the conversation was about Skaife, Kelly, and holdens.

Back
Top Bottom