UPCOMING EVENT - Werribee Cup - Goldpin Vic Grand Prix 2002

C

cottrell

This is what bowlers have asked for... and the Goldpin group has delivered - Goldpin Vic Grand Prix 2002!

The Goldpin Group of Centres (Independents) have announced that they are hosting 6 tournaments this year, with a Goldpin Bowler of the Year Tournament to be the climax.
Great news is the cost will be low (approx $100 per tournament)and prize money will be spread out for all to enjoy!

The first will be held at Werribee Superbowl (a Youth division has been included in this also), and the date will be Sunday March 17th 2002. Entry for Adult Open will be $100 with first prize being $750 and entry to The Zone 500(Mentone 28th April 2002) valued at an additional $100, paying down to about 20th place with $60 (I think this is right, .

Call Werribee for entries on 9741 9777.

Great news for Victorian bowlers!!!!!

Lets all get on and support this. I'll be spreading the word round tonight.

I just hope it doesnt clash with anything else???

Cameron,
we went through the TBA and associated calendars with a fine tooth comb, and are 99% sure that they don't clash. I will be posting the other tournament dates as soon as I have confirmation.
Centres will include:
Werribee
Mentone
Mooroolbark
Geelong
Bendigo (unconfirmed)
Melton
with a Bowler of the Year Tournament to be announced.

I think you might want to get all the staff down at Werribee briefed on this tournament.

I rang them after reading this post, and the lady that answered the phone had no idea.

The point of the call was to basically get some entry forms sent to me, so I can distribute them around to the north suburban people ...

Milkman,

Entry forms must be close for this tournament. I was at Werribee just last Tuesday (as were you) and I assisted Edi with the tournament accreditation for the Werribee Cup prior to them going to the printer.

If you call Edi she will have all the details for you.

A big THANK YOU to the GoldPin Proprietors for their fantastic series of tournaments.

You can count om me bowling most if not all of them.

Wayne

HI guys ... the entry form for this tournament is in the Tournament Entry Forms forum.

Cheers

This should be a great event peoples!!
For all those who wanna test themselves against the best in Australia, and the WORLD, the delightful Cara Honeychurch is an almost certain starter!!! The standard promisses to be great so all you VICS get that entry in soon.
C ya there YALL!

Hi everyone.
Just thaught I'd note that Cara won't be appearing at Werribee now. Soory to get everyone's hopes up. I'ts anyone's tournament now!!!!!!!!!!

Hi Everyone,

Just wondering if anyone has the results from today's tournament and if they could post them on the forum, please.

Thanks
icon_smile.gif

Wayne,

After having the pleasure of bowling on the conditions at Werribee, I was wondering whether you still stand by your comments, and want to bowl all Goldpin tournaments

Werribee Cup Results.

Adults.

1 Frank Ryan
2 Lyndsay Kilpatrick
3 Brian King
4 Matthew Obrian
5 Ralph Harford
6 David Rogers
7 Rod Francis
8 Trevor Crabb
9 Kelvin Mueller
10 Anthony Flynn
11 Paul Trotter
12 Michael Carliile

High scores
278 David Rogers
277 Anthony Flynn
266 Frank Ryan
257 Lindsay Kilpatrick
256 Lindsay Kilpatrick
256 Michael Carliile
247 Trevor Crabb
239 Anthony Flynn
238 Brian King
238 David Rogers

Juniors.

1 Emily Reynolds
2 Jessica Marriot
3 Luke pocock
4 Chris Benson
5 Brett Lacey
6 J De Pellegrin
7 Chris Madden
8 Samantha Trowell

Werribee superbowl would like to thank all sponsors, volunteers, bowlers and staff for contributing to this Tournament.

Back
Top Bottom