U25 Youth Challenge Scores?

Thanks - well done to both Bowlers. Would have like to come down - but have been to sick.

Dave

Congrats to both Keith and AB....and to the Elizabeth Bowland team.

I had a fantastic weekend. Pity I've only got one more year....

Here are the results for today's Masters.

Cheers guys.....

masters - men.jpg

masters - women.jpg

Thanks also to Tony Drexel and the team from The Tenpin Bowling Show......
hopefully you can edit out some colourful gestures/language from today and we can get some DVD's of our games in the near future??
Cheers guys......just rehydrating now.....:beerchug:

Congratulations to Elizabeth bowl on winning an excellent battle.

This was my first U25 Youth Challenge and i enjoyed bowling in it a lot, and looking forward to many future years of participating in this great tournament.

Also a special thanks to Tony Drexel for filming the masters today, looking forward to seeing the footage on C31.

Thanks Guys for your kind words. I have passed the messages on to my team. As if I can't get enough bowling.....Since arriving home after the tournament I've spent the whole time sitting here editing the final match and interview with Paeng from the SPC. (Editing one show takes me 8 to 10 hours). The trouble with a weekly show is the skedule that has to be met. Must finish editing it by tommorow morning to get it rendered in time to travel to Village tomorrow night to get the commentary done to drive the completed show which has to be at C31 Thebarton by Tuesday morning. The show must go on, and its not easy! I asked my team if they wanted to have a game of bowling after today's mamouth effort of filming....I can't print the answer here...I think they wanted a break! I wonder why?
Next I am going to kick 'the team' off the big tv and make them watch the Men's finals from Russia.
Thanks again,
Tony & the filming team.:)

BTW. The interview with Paeng and Brenton is one of the most interesting I have ever heard. Well done Brenton!

Back
Top Bottom