HYPERBOWL U25 SUPERLEAGUE 2002

J

Jon K

An invitation to all Queensland junior (u25) bowlers.

Hyperbowl Chermside is hosting an under 25 superleague starting 7pm on Tuesday 15th January 2002 - details following:

4 games - $28 per person
2 divisions - Scratch AND Handicap
Cash league - $800 first place EACH division
$30 per week high scratch game plus high handicap game ($60 total)
Great new retro shirts are being arranged for the bowlers (thanks Wendy Marshall & George F)

The guys got together last tuesday night for a friendly social bowl - Guys this league looks outstanding - it is a who's who of queensland junior talent.

All league bowlers will be receiving their own league bowler card (discount games) and will also receive one free game per week.

Tuesday night will be a premier night of bowling at Hyperbowl - with the u25 superleague then followed by the 8.30 scratch singles league we look forward to seeing some great queensland talent on show.

Graham Williams has put a lot of time into this league - it is great having him with us at Hyperbowl; we look forward to welcoming the Qld youth bowlers to hyperbowl and look forward to some super bowling and 300 games I am sure.

May the bowling gods be with us all.

Cheers

Jon King
icon_wink.gif

PS If you require any additional information regarding this league, please email me on [email protected] or contact Graham or myself at Hyperbowl on 3350 3299.

Hey Guys and Girls!

I just had to post to support Jonnie K!

The league really will be a success. With the youth attention it has already achieved through the recognition of graham and jon as being superior, there is no doubt this is the way the league will be run.

The condition at Chermside is always guaranteed to be high scoring in one way or another.

The service supplied is always first class, and if you are sick to death of AMF "bowl" food then you are in for a treat, because the meals here are suitable to all taste buds and never disappoint.

The staff are honourable and make it a delight to walk into the centre every week, or in mine and andy's case every day almost because we love the place so much. A second home almost - hey jonnie?

Well if I haven't convinced you that the talent which this league will be showing as well as the atmosphere of the bowl and league itself...then ask any of the youth who attended on tuesday night. In fact ask their parents, there were no complaints seen or the usual stressed out faces.

Make sure you put your name down for this one, it is sure to be a winner!

Kimi
icon_biggrin.gif

Good news : we now have 26 confirmed starters for the league starting 2 weeks from tonight. We are just short of our aim of 30 bowlers. So if you haven't put your name down for this league let us know asap.

For those bowlers who are bowling, if you could all come along 15-20 minutes early on the first night so we can organise lane draws etc etc.

Cheers

Back
Top Bottom