Tripple Header In Asia..

boybrowny

Can anyone who has attended the tripple header in Singapore (and surrounds) in October / November tell me if these events are on again in 2004 - if so - can anyone tell me where I can go to find the dates???

I have also been told of a tournament coming up in Phillipines with a $20,000 US first prize - can anyone tell me anything more about that?

(hopefully the date is close to October - but I have no Idea)

Thanks

Pete,

Check out www.abf-online.org they have details about the US$20,000 tournament 'Euromed-Storm International Masters Challenge' and they should have details about the triple header too.

The triple header was a one off because one of the tournaments is usually held in July but was moved because of World Champs last year. It was in Singapore but at this stage won't be a triple header this year.

There is a series of events on in Asia coming up soon where you can bowl several events in 3 weeks. I'm planning to be away for about 4 weeks bowling 5 International events in 4 countries.

The big events are the Euro Med Storm Challenge from March 1st to March 8th, then the Cathay Superclassic (yet to be confirmed but should be around the 14th to 18th) and then the Malaysian International Open including the Asian Tour from the 16th to the 24th (something like that).

There is a schedule on the abf website or you can email me for more info.

Back
Top Bottom