Travelling Hobart/Moonah query

no more than 30 mins from the airport to the bowl and thats in bad traffic.prolly looking more so the 20 min mark

30 mins with traffic?????
ok griggsy u do realise that speeding is an offence? :p
i'd say round the 35-40 min mark with ok traffic.
but i spose if a mainlander is driving.. well.... cut off a few motorists, run down a few old ladies...thru a couple of red lights... could be closer to 30 mins :p
hehe just kidding... what griggsy said ;)

from the air port to the bowl isnt that long of a trip adam, like i said 30 mins with bad traffic and thats going off my driving and i dont drive that fast ;)

It will be a local driver, we've booked the Airtransporter bus for the trip. Its just that if the trip is longer than 30 minutes we might have to arrange a toilet stop for the Rachuig Ladies.

why travel bu bus if you pay upto $15 per head to travel to the bowl whenthere is a good taxi service bookings can be taken and the average price for four travelling to moonah from airport is $50.00 for up to five people in a cab or there are maxi cabs who can take seven to twelve people fror arround $80.00. pre bookings can be made just ringing City Cabs131008 or Taxi Combined132227 and they will be waiting to take straight to your hotel.

Andrew S. said:
It will be a local driver, we've booked the Airtransporter bus for the trip. Its just that if the trip is longer than 30 minutes we might have to arrange a toilet stop for the Rachuig Ladies.

Andrew, could you please post (or pm me) the contact details for the airtransporter bus? Many thanx.

Broni M:cool:

Back
Top Bottom