Sydney Seniors Classic

bm2

I'm still standin'
Would be very much appreciated if some of the Sydney Seniors could advise of affordable accommodation close to the bowl for this event, and whether or not they will be arranging airport pickups for the interstaters travelling down/over? Can you also advise how close the centre is to the shopping centre (if it is not inside it) and how close that is to the train station.

many thanks ;)

Is there a definite opening date for the new Blacktown bowling centre, and should there be a delay, will the Seniors Tournament scheduled in August be bowled in another centre on the same dates, or deferred until the new centre is open?

;)

I don't actually know but i know the area and the train station is quite close to the old bowl. I am not sure of the exact location of the new bowl but everything is relativley close to the train station. What date is the event and can anyone let me have a copy.

I will give you copy of entry form on the weekend at Greenslopes, assuming you are bowling Qld senior championships

:confused: : The entry form for the Sydney Senior Classic can be found
under Tenpin Bowling Australia. Seniors Ranking Tournament. :p

twenban said:
I don't actually know but i know the area and the train station is quite close to the old bowl. I am not sure of the exact location of the new bowl but everything is relativley close to the train station. What date is the event and can anyone let me have a copy.
:D please provide email address & I will send you an entry form. :rolleyes:

I just printed off the Sydney Seniors Classic Entry form - noticed that the venue is now shown as Blacktown Bowl, First Avenue. Isn't that the "old" Blacktown Bowl? Are the organisers of the tournament just being cautious, or should we assume that the venue has changed.

Would be nice if you could let us inter-state people know so we dont spend money running around Blacktown in taxis looking for the new bowl when we should likely go straight to the old one. I know both the centres are close to the railway station but only if you are walking without a bowling bag and know your way around.

There are rumours flying around about the new shopping centre not being able to open for legal reasons, does that include the new bowl.

A little information would be much appreciated. :cool:

interesting note to follow lefty's is that the latest AMF strikezone magazine has an interview with Mr Menarchemson (sorry if the spelling is not right), and he states that (the new) Blacktown is not due to open til September :confused: ???

Stop press: The new bowl will not be opened in time for the Sydney
Seniors Classic - only informed as of last week. The venue is the Bowl
in First Avenue. Sorry for the inconvenience but you know who to thank!!!!
:rolleyes:

Is there a possibility of posting the names of the entries for the Sydney Senior Classic and their squads? Would be a help to interstate ppl to make plans.

Back
Top Bottom